29) Crazy

Yamini Pov

After a month

I can't believe my ears. He wants to marry me? Is he crazy? He was calling me names and mocking at me all the time and suddenly he comes around and starts claiming me as his again. This is happening since a month and I'm tired of this. I kept ignoring him and sometimes yelling at him but he walks off with a sad face and comes back again the next day.

I swear I want to kill him so bad. What does he think of himself? Am I a kind of possession for him to start claiming without my consent? I'm not giving in so easily.

Suddenly my whole body was on fire remembering the way he kisses me. That idiot kisses me everytime I go to him cabin for some work. Sometimes he calls me stating some random shit and gets me in his hold. How I want to slap him hard? I want to resist him but his kisses drive me crazy. I know I'm already attached to him but I don't want it! No!

"Yamini! Where are you lost? I have been calling you for the past five minutes" Aditi bursted into my room and I quickly covered my neck with my hair. Yes, he gave me so many hickeys! Thank god my hair is long until my hickey is covered fully.

"Nothing, what were you saying?" She sat on my bed and held my hands.

"It's Arjun right?" My eyes widened. How does she know?

"It's written clearly on your face. You may not admit it now but you are already into it. Now there's no way back. And after looking at that hickey, I can see he won't let you back off either" she pointed at my neck and I quickly put my hand on my neck. She chuckled.

"What does he want now? Can't he leave me alone? I have had enough of his nonsense. I came here to live a happy life and he's again here to destroy it" I sighed sadly.

"Agree it or not, you are slowly falling for him" she said and my eyes widened. I stood up abruptly and walked away from the bed.

"What are you saying?" I said, applying concealer on the hickeys. That bastard!

"It's night already and no need of it" she took away my concealer and I sighed.

"I know there's a lot of things in your mind. You are hurt a lot because of him but now he is ready to do anything for you. Why don't you give him a chance?" She said and I looked at her like she's grown two heads.

"You were almost ready to slap him when he picked me from here last time" I said in disbelief.

"I was angry cause he always does things without your consent but at the same time I think he's right. If he keeps waiting for you, you'll never give him a chance. So he's taking it himself" she said it as a mater of fact. Oh boy!

"I don't know what to do? He never left alone anytime. He's always around me and does things which makes me so happy. I have to admit everything he does makes my heart flatter. He sends flowers, drops me home everyday and send lunch to me on time" I said and she nodded.

"Also this" she pointed outside the window. There were a couple of men with dark suits and I know this is also his doing. He sends bodyguards to me and keeps me safe from everything. Last time I was about to get hit by a car but he pulled me to him and I was safe. I was so scared that I didn't leave my hold on him the entire time.

"So tell me, don't you like him a bit?" Aditi asked me seriously.

"I can never not like him" I said in a really small tone and her eyes looked like it's anytime going to pop out of the socket.

"Am I dreaming?" I smacked her arm and she chuckled.

"I had this weird feeling towards him since the beginning. I was very happy in his company as a friend. He made me feel very special and maybe I was lost there. I didn't want to marry him because of my dad's health. Also he wasn't interested in marriage, so I never got a chance to tell him what I felt" I finally said it. Yes, I like him.. A lot.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you" she hugged me real tight.

"But I'm not sure. What if he hurts me again? I have been at the very bottom when he called me names. I saw people taunting me and things like that. I expected him to be in my side since I helped him, atleast but he hurt me the most. I was broken and had to be away from me family. What if he repeats it? I'm scared Adi" I said, with tears rolling down my cheeks. She hugged me tightly. She patted my back and I calmed down.

"I understand. Take your time. Let him treat you right this time. Go with the flow. You already like him and it's just that he has to gain your trust again. I can clearly see he is working on it so you don't have to worry" she said and I sighed sadly. I'm still in dilemma.

"Hey come on! Tomorrow is the launch and you have to be all happy and excited not this dull" she said and I nodded chucking, seeing her jumping up and down. I'm happy that I got true friends who are always here for me.

Yes, tomorrow is the launch of the new clothing line and I'm very happy because it's my two months hard work. I can't wait to know people's reaction.

"It's late, go to sleep now" she walked out of the room before hugging me.

I layed down in the bed thinking about the launch. I'm damn nervous. Though I gave it my best and it's very satisfying, I'm very nervous. I'm damn nervous. All bad thoughts ran to my mind. What if it's a complete flop? People don't like this? What if a single piece isn't sold? I'll be so doomed! I can even fail in my career! Oh my gosh!

Just then my phone rang and it's him.

"Hey" he sounded excited.

"Hi" I answered calmly though my heart is beating fast listening to him happy voice. Though I'm very nervous, I don't want to show it to him.

"What happened? Why are you sounding so low?" He asked. His voice sounded very concerned and I was touched.

"Nothing" I refused to tell him.

"Oh come on! There's something that's bothering you, tell me" he whined and I almost chuckled hearing him sounding like a little child whining for a chocolate.

"No, nothing. I'm fine, just sleepy"

"You can't lie to me. It's about the launch right?" How did he know?

"Yes" I said in a low voice.

"I'm coming there now" he said.

"Wait!' I said it loud and I sat up on the bed in shock. What does he mean by coming here?

"Yes?"

"You are not coming here!" I ordered him.

"No, you are tensed and I want to be there with you. Don't worry, no one will know. Just keep your balcony door open when I ping your phone" he hung up.

Is he crazy?