12) Problem

Yamini Pov

Two months later

"Here, yours" Aarushi handed me my lunch and I thanked her. We chitchatted till the lunch break is over. She's a fun company to be with.

Later we went to office when we saw everyone in a hurry. What's the matter? I and Aarushi passed a confused look and settled in our seats.
I was working till I saw Arjun stroming into our floor. His eyes were red in rage and he looked like he's going to prey on one of us right away. This is the first time I noticed it and to be honest, it shook my in fear.

He walked straight passing me but didn't spare a look at me. He went straight to my group supervisor Rahul.

"You're fired" Arjun shouted holding his collar. His voice resonated in the whole building and everyone stood up in fear. I wonder what's wrong!

"Before you leave this place, I want you to fix the mess you created with your team" his voice was purely filled with venom and I gulped audibly. I never knew he has a beast in him.

Arjun stromed out and walked to the lift. The other settled down but my team walked to our supervisor. Tear drops were visible on the edge of his eyes. His face was pale and he was too shocked to move. Once he became conscious of his surroundings, he sat on his chair with a defeated face, like he's lost his life. I offered some water to him and he drank it all in a shot.

"Sir?" Aarushi celled him but still his eyes were stuck on the floor.

"Sir, is there any problem?" One of the designer asked him and he nodded his head lightly.

"What's that sir?" A girl asked him and he stood up. He walked to the waiting room before we saw Arjun's PA walking to him and telling him to follow him to the conference room which is three floors down.

We took the lift and went down. Everyone were quite and the environment was turning very suspicious every second. Somehow it didn't give me good vibe.

We entered the conference room and Lokesh, Arjun's PA asked us to take a seat. He switched on the projector and the screen showed an email sent from Rahul's id to RCG fashions. The mail contained fifteen designs which were beautiful.

Don't tell me Rahul leaked these designs.

"No!" Rahul shouted, getting up from his seat. Lokesh was glaring at him.

"No! I never did this. I never, I swear" he banged his fist on the table and I'm scared now.

"Shut the hell up Rahul. Your drama won't work now" Lokesh shouted loudly than him.

"Why would I do this?"

"Maybe you received whenever you wanted" there was a bit of sarcasm in Lokesh's tone.

"What?"

"What's this?" The screen showed the latest transaction of Rahul's bank account. It says fifty lakhs being transferred to his account from an unknown person. Now I totally agree with Arjun's anger.

"What explanation do you have for this Mr. Rahul?" Lokesh taunted him.

"No, this ... I don't know what's happening here. I never did such a thing"

"Eight out of these fifteen designs are from your team. Sir was so impressed by this work that he have you the responsibility to contact the printing head and converse with him about printing these designs in t-shirts and hoodies. What you did was never expected from you" Lokesh busted at Rahul.

Oh my gosh!

"No! I never did such a thing. I was about to contact the printing department head at 4pm. These designs are secured in my computer with a password. I.." Lokesh cut him off.

"And who set the password?"

"Umm.. me"

"Who else knows the password?"

"No one. But.." he was again cut off.

"What else to you have to say? It's so clear that it's you who did this. Now RCG fashions have already started printing these designs and it's going to be released tomorrow" Lokesh busted.
"Sir, I really don't know how this happened. I guess somehow hacked my system" By now, Rahul was literally pleading Lokesh despite of his team members, his juniors around.

"I don't care about anything. If you are innocently, prove it until tomorrow. But whatever it is, I want fifteen designs within two days" We all turned to the door to see Arjun walking in.

"Sir, within two days?"

"Yes" he banged the table and we all shivered.

"Ok sir"

"You don't have any choice. Better get the work done unless you want to stay behind the bars" he roared and got out of the room before eyeing all of us. Lokesh followed him behind.

We saw Rahul sitting on the chair with pale face. We all gathered around him. He realised his surroundings and took a deep breath before getting up.

"Let's get started with our work. Please help me" he shattered and walked out.

This is going to be so long!