Chapter 10: Sire

"Percy."

I watch as my sire smiles at me.

Malia's head turns towards me, confusion all over her face.

I glance at her and shake my head. She growls and slowly lets her shift take over.

My sire stares at her as she shifts, a eyebrow arched and a smile growing on his face.

I step in front of her. His eyes snap to me.

"My my my if it isn't my little vampire Alexis. You've grown since I last saw you, how long ago was that anyway?" He asks.

I narrow my eyes at him as he walks down the steps. I get as close as I possibly can to Malia, her tail wrapping around me.

Percy's smile widens.

"Almost 400 years." I hear gasp from the humans hanging above us.

I never told them how long I've been walking the earth as a vampire.

One of his first creations.

He smiles again but makes no step to move forward.

Good.

"Ah yes. 400 years ago. One of my very first creations. You've aged well for a vampire. You've even made yourself a hybrid companion and even some humans to hang with. Nice pack you have there." He says. Stepping close to us, Malia growls due to my shivering. 

"You left me alone for 400 years. I was the only one you created, I had to do something. My lycan appealed to me when I saw her in the forest. I knew she was going to belong to me, the same goes for my humans. They are my family and you will not take them from me."

A growl leaves his broad chest and his eyes narrow.

He gets closer and closer, Malia growling at him to back off.

He blurs forward and he's in my face. I flinch and Malia tightens her grip on me.

"I don't want to take anybody from you. If anything I want my vampire back. You belong to me. You ran from me. You don't belong to a hybrid and humans. You're weak. You need me." He states, eyes turning pitch black.

I flinch and Malia's growls get deeper and deeper.

"You can't have me. You made me and then left me alone. I want nothing to do with you."

He growls and walks back to his chair. He nods and then waves his hand, hundreds of those little smelly gremlin like creatures come running towards us, weapons drawn.

Malia shoves me behind her and starts attacking them. Suddenly Percy is right in front of me, hand around my throat. 

"You little weak bitch. I made you, therefore you belong to me!! If I can't have you nobody can!!" He growls, baring his venom coated teeth in my face.

He tightens his hold but before he can rip my throat out, Malia grabs him and throws him across the room.

A loud, ground shaking roar leaves her, cheering can be heard coming from the humans in the cages. 

"You bastard lycan!! I should've left you laying in your own blood." Percy screams.

Malia freezes, giving the creatures enough time to pounce on her.

She growls and knocks them off her.

I glare at him.

He killed her.

It was him.

I feel my eyes turn pitch black, my fangs grow longer than they ever have, my claws grow and my wings burst through the slits in the back of my shirt.