Chapter 33: Relaxation and Exploring with a side of Kidnapping

Now. Let's train.

Walking out the door and into the backyard, I, spot the entire coven just lounging around, half in the trees, half spread across the yard, enjoying the warm sun.

"What are you doing?"

They all look my way, some smiling,  some waving.

I watch as they snuggle deeper into their areas.

Rolling my eyes, I blur to the comfort of my mate's arms, tightening my arms around her.

"Comfortable?" Chey questions, running her hands through my hair, causing a gentle purr to leave my chest.

"Very."

She giggles and continues her pampering.

A soft bark draws me out of my comfortable state and to the trees, where my goofy lycan is crouching down.

I narrow my eyes at her, she cocks her head to the side.

"What are you doing?"

She shrugs and leans back against the tree trunk.

Her pups come barreling out of the trees, tripping over each other.

"Easy guys. Whatever you're doing isn't that deep." Kayla says from her spot against a boulder.

They look towards her before sitting down on the lawn.

"We can't find her. We've looked everywhere but we can't find her. It's frustrating." Kira says, hanging her head.

Rolling her eyes, Kayla stands up.

Dusting off her jeans, I notice her eyes are a dark black red color.

"You won't find her unless she wants you to. You're not using your heads." Kira says, moving towards my mate and I.

I watch as Kayla struts towards my mate and I, hips moving with every step, powerful legs pushing her fit form towards us.

"Isn't she gorgeous? She's just as gorgeous as her dark chocolate scented mate." Chey whispers in my ear, eyes following the fluid movements of the young lycan.

She is gorgeous.

Our eyes meet as she stops infront of me. Her eyes moving from me to Chey, back to me.

A smirk takes over her face as she sinks to the ground and invades my space.

I swallow hard from her close proximity and Chey exhales the breath she was holding all over my neck, making me shiver.

Kayla looks over my face before glancing at Chey, smirking and then laying against me, back to my front, her strong form between my legs.

Definitely sexy like her mate.

I glance up and watch as Malia prepares to jump from the trees.

"What..." Devon starts to say before being tackled by a full hybrid Malia.

Devon growls in her face and Malia smacks him in the face with her giant paw.

"You didn't use your head. If you want to be in my pack, you need to use your senses. You have them for a reason." Malia growls in her dark unfamiliar voice.

They flinch at the power in her voice but nod.

Letting him up, she stands on two legs, beckoning them to change. They shift and sit on their hind legs, waiting for her command.

"You guys really want to be apart of her pack huh?"

They glance at me and nod before turning back to Malia.