Chapter 26: Confessions

It's going to be a long night.

Walking down the hall to Chey and I's room, I open the door and watch Chey's hips sway as she walks ahead of me. She turns and snaps her fingers, gaining my attention.

"It's rude to stare." She whispers, smiling at me.

I grin and blur to her, scooping her up and laying her in the bed.

I cover her with my body and lean my face into her neck.

"You're mine. I can stare as long as I want."

I bite down on her pulse point and inhale her spreading scent.

A groan leaves me before I rip her clothes off her.

She growls and I look down and notice the wet spot on her boy boxers.

Slowly leaning down, I run my tongue up down her slit, causing her back to arch.

Her hands grip my hair and pushes me deeper against her.

I rip her underwear off and dive into her treasure, my tongue wrapping around her pulsing pearl.

"Baby you gotta stop.We...We can't..."She trails off and let's out the sexiest moan but wraps her shaking legs around my shoulders to keep me in place.

Her moans get louder as she gets closer to her climax. Suddenly, I stick my tongue deep inside of her, bite down on her pearl and watch as her back arches and she moans long and hard.

So good.

"Damn you're good at that. I can't feel my legs." She grunts, breathing deep.

I slowly pull back from her and lick my lips. She blushes and bring me up to her, stealing a kiss.

Groaning from tasting herself on my lips.

"Let me clean you and then we'll go."

She nods and I blur to the bathroom, grabbing a warm wash cloth, and blur back to her, wiping her clean.

She stands and dresses quickly, taking my hand and leads me to the great hall door.

Pushing it open, I spot the boy who is growling and trying to break the chains.

I glance to the steps of the throne and catch Malia's eye.

She nods and blurs to me, knocking her forehead gently against mine and kissing Chey's head.

"About time you two decided to join us." Malia grunts, eyebrow arched and eyes dark from Chey's faint scent.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the boy. Chey hugs herself to my lycan bestfriend and Malia starts to purr.

Kayla wraps her arms around my neck, inhaling my scent and then kisses my cheek. I smile at her and drag her with me.

It's weird.

I have a connection to Malia and Kayla has a connection to me because of Malia.

Chey is my mate and she has a connection to Malia.

Chey and I don't get jealous when Malia and Kayla show affection to us.

It's weird.

"What's your name boy?"

He growls at me and attempts to rush me but is snatched back by Abbey.

"David. My name is David." He growls, still struggling in the chair.

I nod and lean in, taking a good whiff of his scent.

"You smell weird as fuck. Why'd you attack me?"

He growls and snaps his sharp teeth at me. I slap him upside the head, causing him to growl again but relax.

"It wasn't meant for you. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time." David growls, glaring at me.

"Who was it meant for?"

He growls but stops struggling. He meets my eyes and then looks around, taking in the different weapon holding vampires.

"Whoever killed Victor." He grunts before meeting my eyes again.

I stare at him and then glance at Kayla. She meets my eyes and shrugs.

I glance at Malia and she's staring at David.

"What makes you think whoever killed him is in this camp?"

He shrugs and looks around me at Malia. He grins and meets my eyes again.

"We were watching when he was killed. We know exactly who killed him. In my opinion, the way he was killed was awesome." David explains, smiling at the memory.

"I'm sure. What is it that you want with this person?"

He shrugs and attempts to get comfortable.

"I was told to kill her. That's all I know." He grunts, glancing towards the window.

Malia blurs over to the window and starts growling.

"Who is it?"

She shrugs, glaring at the boy. He smirks.

"I can't see them but I know they're out there." Malia quietly states.

David snorts and glances around again.

"You won't see them unless they want you to. They see you though." He says with a shrug.

"That's fine. We'll just throw you in the dungeon. If they want you they can come get you."

His eyes widen and he starts to struggle as Caleb and Jacob grab him, dragging him through a door to the dungeon.

"We need to set up patrols."

Malia says in her deep voice. Nodding at her, I take a seat on the steps.

"Malia, Chey, Kayla, Devon, Terrance, Max and I will have first shift. We need atleast 2 lycans here. The amount of vamps will keep everybody safe."

They nod and the ones named take off down the hall to wait for their orders.

"What Kira?"

She growls and steps to me. I arch a eyebrow and stare her down until she looks away.

"Why do I have to stay behind? Why does Malia get to go?" She whines.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and meet her eyes.

"Malia is my creation. I'm her sire. She has to come, it's in her nature to follow where ever I go. Malia....Malia is special. I need her around."

She snorts but nods, anger clouding her vision.

"I used to be that to. I'll be glad when you get your memory back." She grunts and walks out.

Ugh, why does shit have to be so complicated?