Chapter 32: Answers

CRASH!!

Glancing over my shoulder, I spot Devon, Mia, Kira croutched in the broken doorway, growling.

Arching a eyebrow, I look at a confused Malia.

"What are you doing?!" Malia growls at them, causing them to flinch and bow their heads.

I spare another glance and the unknown pack before turning my attention back to the young lycans.

"We felt you were in trouble. We came to help." Kira says, head still down.

Malia's growls get deeper.

"Pick your head up pup. I'm not your alpha." Malia grunts, a growl bubbling in her chest.

I pat her arm and she dies down a little bit.

"There you are! Devon, Kira, Mia. I'm so glad you came back. We missed you." Bella exclaims, practically jumping in her seat.

I arch a eyebrow at her.

Weird kid.

"What do you want with us Bella? You exiled us, remember." Devon grunts, arms crossed.

Bella places her hands on her hips and glares at him, he doesn't flinch from her alpha glare.

"You dare stare me down boy? I'm your alpha. You will respect me." Bella growls, eyes turning almost black.

"We are no longer part of your pack Bella. Your stare won't affect us." Mia states.

Bella growls and goes to move towards them but I move towards her, blocking her path to them.

"Now Bella, you wouldn't harm my coven would you? In front of me? That's mighty bold of you."

I feel my eyes change to red. I watch the decisions flow through her eyes.

"You're right. I apologize for my actions towards...your coven Alexis." Bella states, still eyeing the pups.

Malia places her large, dark, lethal form infront of her pups, blocking her view.

I hear the pups unintentionally purr from their new alpha. Even though she won't admit to herself that she's claimed them as her pups.

"No biggie. Don't let it happen again. Are we done here?"

She nods and I nod at her and her pack before turning towards the door.

The pups following.

I stop when I notice Malia isn't with me.

"Malia?"

I watch as she stares Bella down, Bella matching her stare.

Bella frowns and arches a eyebrow at her.

A growl suddenly leaves Bella's chest.

A smirk forms on my lips.

"Your alpha stare doesn't bother her."

Bella's growl gets deeper and Malia chuckles.

Turning her back to her, Malia walks towards me, gently knocking her head against mine before walking out the door.

"Have a good one Bella. Bella's pack."

I close the door behind me and unfurl my wings.

Malia and the pups shift and break into a run, me following in the air.

Landing near the house, Malia shifts back and waves the pups towards the house.

Glancing up at her, I watch as she crosses her arms, sighing.