Chapter 43: Training The Vamps And Shifters.

* I don't own any of the Twilight characters or scenes. All belong to Stephanie Myers*

This is going to be hilarious.

Dangerous but hilarious.

Malia rolls her shoulders and beckons the hot headed werewolf towards her.

He growls and rushes her.

I watch as Malia moves to the side and grabs him by his scruff, flinging him back.

Paul stands and shakes the dizziness off. He growls at her again and rushes her.

Malia smirks and takes him head on.

"How did you and Malia meet?" Esme questions.

I look away from the fight and glance up at her.

"Technically, she found me. I was in Atlanta sitting in a tree when she stumbled in my space. She was being hunted and was about to die by a female hunter when I snapped her neck. I bite her and we've been together ever since."

I shrug at the end of my speech, eyes still trained on the sparring match.

"So you're her sire?" Carlisle questions, curiosity in his voice.

I nod and watch as Paul runs his claws down Malia's chest.

Kira and Mia stand up to aid their sire but Kayla holds a hand up, stopping her pups from going to help.

I glance at the Cullens with black eyes.

"Hold that thought. Paul!! What did I say? What's the one thing I fucking said not to do?!"

Paul growls and shifts back, holding his arm.

"She wasn't going to pin me! I fucking refuse to let her to pin me!" He screams.

A dark growl stops everybody from moving. I slap my hand against my forehead and eye the angry lycan.

"I told you. If you touch her, her hybrid will try and kill you. Fucking dumbass."

Paul growls and eyes the angry hybrid infront of him.

Malia growls and blurs to him, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him off the ground.

Paul's pack steps towards the lycan but a glare from me and they back down.

"I wouldnt if I were you werewolves. Interfering will only make it worse."

"Can you calm her down Alex?" Alice questions from my side.

I glance down at her with my red eyes. I shrug and turn back to Malia.

"Nah. See if Malia was calm and annoyed then she'd listen. This is angry Malia, she won't listen to anybody but her mate."

Alice nods and glances towards the trees. I nod at Kayla and she rolls her eyes.

"Malia?" Kayla calls for her mate.

Malia freezes and looks over her shoulder. Kayla walks from the safety of Malia's darkness towards her pissed mate.

"Holy shit. Where'd she come from?" Emmett questions, hiding Rosalie behind him.

"You're all safe. My coven is always around. Even if you don't see them. They don't need to be seen unless its absolutely necessary. They see you though."

They nod and watch Kayla calm her hybrid down. Kayla touches the arm holding Paul and Malia automatically drops him to the ground.

"What's the matter love?" Kayla questions the seething hybrid.