Chapter 49: Hide And Go Seek

*I don't own any of the Twilight characters or the Twilight scenes. All owned by Stephanie Myer.*

I pray he's dead.

He'll kill us all if he finds us.

I crouch down and watch Nessie climb a tree and hide in a bungalow big enough for her.

Her quiet giggle reaches my ears, causing a smirk to cross my face.

I zero in on her scent and blur to her, causing her to scream and break out in tinkling laughter.

"You're it."

I kiss her cheek and blur away to hide.

Her loud laughter following me.

Jumping into a high tree, I sink into the darkness and watch as Nessie and Malia, how the hell she got her on her team I'll never know, walk past me, sniffing the air.

Malia suddenly stops walking and inhales, before casually punching the tree I'm in, knocking it down.

My wings catch me before I hit the ground.

"Malia what the hell was that?"

Malia shrugs and hugs a laughing Nessie to her chest.

"How did you manage to get her on your team Nes?"

"I found her. She shrugged it off and sided with me. Then she got Alice." Nes says, looking up at her favorite lycan. Malia smiles down at her and ruffles her hair.

Malia caught Alice?

That means Alice is it. Oh no.

Suddenly, a small rock hard body crashes into me, knocking me to the ground.

"You're it!" Alice giggles before jumping off of me and dancing out of my grip.

Growling at Alice, a smile takes over my face.

"I thought Nessie was hunting us?"

Alice shrugs and dances up to a grinning Malia and Nessie.

"Nessie caught Malia, Malia caught me, I caught Rose, she caught Em, he caught Jazz, Jazz caught Kayla, she caught Esme, she caught Chey, Chey got me and I got you." Alice explains, counting the names on her fingers.

I frown and count the names in my head.

"We're missing half the pack. Nobody found them?"

Malia shrugs and tucks Nessie under her arm, I watch as Nessie nuzzles deeper into her, wrapping her small arms around the giant hellhound.

"We can't find them. They're the best at this game." Alice explains, frowning.

I arch a eyebrow and smile as a plan forms in my head.

"I got an idea. I know all of you can hear me!!"

Chuckles bounce off the trees from every direction.

"Malia, Alice, Nessie and I are going to be on a team. We're hunting you now. If you get tagged you're out. "

Playful growls bounce off the trees, confusing our senses.

"Ready or not here we come!!"

Malia growls and throws Nessie on her back, going in one direction.

I unfurl my wings and throw Alice on my back, waiting as she wraps her arms and legs around me before I jump into the air.

Flying high above the trees, Alice and I look around, Alice suddenly gasp and points to a white figure with blond hair moving fast.