Chapter 28: Warning

The others are going to have a field day with this.

Holding onto Malia, we cross the threshold of the camp and she slows to a walk.

I pat her muzzle and slide from her shoulders, walking beside her.

With each step we take, Malia starts to shift back, until she's standing on two legs.

"What are we going to tell the others?" She quietly asks, looking over her shoulder at Alec.

I follow her sight and meet his eyes, he arches a eyebrow.

"Not sure. The resemblance we share is ironic. They'll understand. Hopefully."

She nods and stuffs her hands in her pockets.

A slow smile spreads across her face as we come around the corner and face to face with our mates.

She opens her arms and Kayla blurs into her, placing a kiss on her lips. Chey wraps her arms around my neck and places a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you." Chey whispers in my ear, before nipping at it.

A shiver runs down my spine and I tighten my arms around her waist.

"I missed you to baby girl even though we were just together on patrol."

She shrugs and then purrs, slowly licking my neck. I growl and scoop her up and blur to our room.

Laughter following behind us.

Slamming her against the door, I aggressively kiss her and rip her clothes from her body. Her husky laughing filled my ears.

I ground my hips against her and she growls.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I slam her against the bed, lowering my head between her legs, sucking her pearl into my mouth and inserting two fingers deep into her.

She screams and arches her back. I use my other hand and grab her chest. She groans and rubs her treasure chest against my face.

I bite down on her pearl and she screams, releasing all over my face.

"Jesus Christ baby." Chey groans out, running her fingers through my hair. I blur away and blur back to place a warm wash cloth against her. She groans and pulls me up to lay next to her.

"You're the best baby." She moans in my neck.

I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

Chey growls and bites down on my neck, causing me to release my own growl, she bites harder until her mark is left on my neck.

"There." She whispers in my ear before I fall into a deep sleep.

Hushed voices rings in my ears.

The spot next to me dips down and a warm, firm but soft hand strokes my cheek, I automatically nuzzle into her hand.

"Wake up." She grunts in her deep voice.

I groan and roll closer to her, nuzzling into her side.

A deep, dark chocolate like, chuckle leaves her.

A small smile spreads across my face.

Her warm fingers glide through my hair.

"Wake up. We need to talk." She says, her voice gliding over me and invading every one of my senses.

I moan and cuddle deeper into her warm side, inhaling her spreading dark chocolate scent.

"What about?"