Chapter 38: Destruction

We have a plan.

I drop from a tree with 4 bombs in my hand. I let them unroll and I roll them down the man made driveway.

I back up deeper into the forest, wick and lighter in hand. I glance up and spot a squating hybrid Malia on the roof.

"Malia?"

She walks towards the edge and looks at me, tail slowly wagging.

Rolling my eyes at her, I pat my thighs like im talking to a dog.

I watch as her eyes narrow and a dark growl rides the darkness to my ears. I giggle at her annoyance.

"Get your ass down here woman."

She grunts and jumps over the edge, landing silently infront of a window before casually walking on all fours towards me.

"What did you see in there?"

She shrugs and shifts back, her darkness quickly working to cover her.

"For Bella to be a lycan, her senses are terrible." Malia quietly says, crossing her arms.

I make a annoyed face and glare up at her.

"Malia."

She looks down at me with her dark redish eyes and shrugs.

"I'm just saying. We all know what a bomb smells like. We know what a wolf, lycan, vampire or anything smells like. She doesn't smell a thing." Malia explains, leaning against a nearby tree.

"She can't see through your darkness." Kayla says, coming up behind us.

Malia glances at her and smiles.

"It doesn't completely make us invisible. Well I control it so it probably does make us invisible." Malia grunts, shrugging and pulling Kayla to her chest.

I roll my eyes and groan at her.
She chuckles.

"She's pissed. Every hunter is on high alert with night goggles. Not sure what that's going to do but thats what they have. It'll be easy. Once half the building is in flames, she'll be an easy target." Malia says in her dark voice, face empty of emotion.

I nod and squat down.

"Everybody ready?"

They nod.

Malia growls in excitement and lets her true hybrid out to play.

Her pups right behind her.

I look around and spot red eyes, glistening teeth and smiles.

I nod and feel my eyes change to red.

I flick the lighter and watch as the wick catches fire and speeds to the bombs attached to the front of the camp.

BOOM!

Concrete and glass fly from the blast. Screams and an annoyed growl can be heard over the screams of the hunters.

I wave my hand forward and my vampires run to the other side of the house.

Malia grunts and her pups pan out, keeping any hunter from leaving.

"After you sire." Malia's dark unfamiliar but familiar voice says.

I nod and slowly emerge from the cover of the trees. Malia stands on her back legs and walks behind me. We walk through the fire and into Bella's destroyed house.

"What the fuc..." A hunter starts to say before being cut almost in half by Malia's giant claws.

We continue through the house taking out a few hunters that are bold enough to run up on us.