Chapter 50: Kraven

*I don't own any of the Twilight characters or the Twilight scenes. All owned by Stephanie Myer.*

He found us.

We're as good as dead.

Following behind the Cullens and my coven, I shove my hands in my jacket pocket, deep in thought.

Cold hands wrap around my arm and a blond head of hair lays on my shoulder.

Glancing down, I smile at her relaxed expression.

Rosalie.

She makes one gorgeous vampire, I'll give her that.

Chey appreciates her good looks to, always telling me Rose's scent gets her excited, especially when Rose has been laying on me and her scent is mixed with mine.

"Is this Kraven guy somebody we should be worried about?" Rose questions, never moving her head from shoulder.

Content with knowing my senses are on high alert and nothing will bring harm to her.

"Yes. You should be very worried."

She sighs and tightens her grip on me and nuzzling her head against my shoulder.

She's had a thing for me since the fight with the Volturi. Em doesn't even seem to care, he thinks it's hot.

So do I honestly.

"You smell like the woods, fresh air, dark chocolate, vanilla and strawberries. Which scent is yours?" She questions, pressing her nose against me, releasing a moan.

"Woods and fresh air. The dark chocolate is Malia, vanilla is Kayla and strawberries is Chey. They like to mix their scent with mine."

She nods and inhales deeply. Glancing down at her, her dark eyes meet mine.

Her saltwater scent rushes into my nose, alerting me of her heat.

Why does every female suddenly go into heat around me?

I'm flattered but I can't fix it.

"Maybe you should go find Emmett. He can help you with your rising heat."

She nods, kisses my cheek, letting her lips linger, before blurring off to find her husband.

Walking up the stairs of the Cullen home, a faint scent causes me to stop. I scan the surrounding forest until I spot a figure, glaring at me.

I narrow my eyes and go to follow but Devon, Kira, Mia and Bella give chase after them. Malia joins me on the porch.

"Let us handle it. The others are already on high alert as it is from you being attacked. Go in and give them the rundown on this Kraven character. If we catch whoever is in the woods, we'll bring them back." Malia says, walking down the steps.

"Be careful."

She nods and smirks, before her eyes take on that familiar blaze and she speeds off, shifting mid run.

I walk in the front door and smooth warm arms circle my waist. Glancing over my shoulder, Chey is smiling at me.

"Come sit and tell us about Kraven. I'm glad you're ok." Chey whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek, inhaling Rose's floral and saltwater scent, moaning in my ear.

"You and Rose are out of control."

She giggles and glances at Rose whose perched on a grinning Emmett's lap.

"Can't help that you smell amazing with your covens scents on you. You smell even better by yourself." Rose purrs, eyeing me up and down.

I watch as she hold a hand out to my mate, Chey blurs to her, curling up in Rose's lap.