Prologue

Erza's POV:

The wind blew past me as I stood waiting for the train. The sky was blue and very few clouds floated across. I took a look at my watch. 'Seven minutes late.' I looked up just in time to see Juliet running up to me.

"Haah...haah..." she caught her breath and spoke, "Erza, why ... why did you leave ... without informing me ... us ..?"

"I thought you would be busy. I can't bother the two of you anymore. You have done so much for me already...Thank you." I replied bowing down.

"We care-"

A loud horn rang, cutting Juliet off. I looked towards the sound to see the train arriving.

"I gotta go, Juliet. Take care, both of you. Bye." I turned to go.

"Wait!" Juliet stopped me, saying "Just, just know that we care a lot about you Erza... We will miss you. Take care of yourself. And keep in contact. Call us if you need anything. Bye, Erza!" She smiled at me.

"Y-yes, I will. B-bye Juliet." I said in a raspy voice. It took all my strength to not let my tears overflow. I turned my head and climbed into the train. The train was a light brown in colour and the windows were made of glass.

Inside, I took a seat by the window and put my luggage on the rack. I sat down just as the train lurched, giving me little time to have a last look at Juliet. As the trained gathered speed I saw a hooded person at the end of the platform, barely hidden behind a pillar.

A lock of dark hair poking out of the hood told me all I needed to know. 'Hynhe..Thanks' I smiled to myself. The train sped away from the station in no time and and the scenery changed from plains with scattered houses to lush green landscapes.

I was going to Magnolia city, to start a new life. It made me excited as well as a bit anxious. The train sped past beautiful sceneries, taking me to a new beginning, which would be, hopefully, full of good things.

Hynhe's POV:

I took a fleeting look at Erza and caught a smile etching on her face. I turned around hoping to get back home without Juliet noticing.

"Hynhe?"

'Shit! She saw me, the dimwit!' Without turning around I spoke in a deeper voice."I don't know any Hynhe." I started walking as fast I could out of the place.

Once back at home I sat down on the soft and comfy sofa and took a deep breath. 'Erza, take care of yourself...' I thought. I shook my head. 'No, she's strong. She can take care of herself. She is her daughter, after all. I only hope she will make new friends...new memories... And forget about this place...and her mom...'

My thoughts were interrupted as the door bell rang loudly. I got up from the sofa and walked across the room towards the dark, wooden door. 'Juliet's back.'

__________________________________

(A/n): Hey guys. I hope you have read the description of the book. Without that the story wouldn't make much sense. And, for those who don't know, Juliet Sun and Hynhe Lunacy are the swords of Irene(Eileen) Belserion, Erza's mother (From Alvarez Empire Arc).

I know it's very short, I am sorry for that. But I hope you like the story so far. Jellal will be introduced later on. Enjoy the story! Bye!