51. Final Break.

One month later

Erza's POV:

     Exams done. Once and for all.

     I couldn't feel more free. The morning after my exams ended, I woke up late. Very late. When I woke up, the sun was shining bright directly over my head. I didn't even feel bad about sleeping till noon.

     I moved groggily at first, slowly moving around the room and getting ready. It was when I was bathing that I actually woke up, and felt the happiness of getting over with the exam.

     By the time I got out of the bath, dressed in a white top and black sweatpants, I was humming to a song, a smile gracing my lips.

     I went out into the front yard and checked the mailbox, which contained a couple of letters. I grabbed the letters and the newspaper and went back in.

     I kept the newspaper on the sofa and attended the mail first. The first letter was the electricity bill and the other one was a letter from the school. A invitation, actually. '...to the Third Year Farewell Party'

     I stared at the thing for a couple of seconds. I knew that there was going to be a party, but I didn't know that it was going to be right after the university exam results.

     "Well... That's literally the day after the results... But it's in the evening. Oh my goodness..." I was a nervous wreck for a while. I had never been to a party at Fiore High before. Even through my two years, I didn't know everyone in my batch.

     I checked my phone to see if anyone else had found this mail. I opened the group chat to the familiar view of a hundred new messages and read through them.

     They all sounded excited about it and reading their messages made me look forward to it. There was nothing to worry about, I had all these guys by my side. I smiled to myself I as read Lucy's message, asking us to go on a shopping spree.

Levy:
Oh, yes! Let's go shopping!

Wendy:
It's so fun with you guys..😊

Gray:
Oi... Do you expect us guys to go shopping with you girls??

Gajeel:
NO

Levy:
What's the problem Gajeel? 🤔

Lucy:
Well, I don't mind... But if you guys have a problem you can go on your own. 😔

Natsu:
I don't have a problem!

It's Gray. He's just being the ice princess that he is.

Gray:
Who are you calling ice princess??

Natsu:
Don't mind him, Lucy. We can all go together 😁

Gray:
You can go shopping with them if you want fire brain. I'm not gonna

Laxus:
Cut it out guys.

Natsu:
Who are you calling fire brain?! 😡

Jellal:
We can go shopping with the girls for once. Gray, come on...

Juvia:
Juvia will appreciate it if everyone can go together ☺️

Gray:
Well, okay...

Gajeel:
Yeah. I mean, I guess it's okay.

As long as you girls don't take as long as the fabled tales say...

Wendy:
It isn't as bad as you think Gajeel ☺️