11. Unfateful Encounter Part 2.

Erza's POV:

     I blinked. I realised what I had done. The blue haired figure looked at me, and I wanted to slap myself for drawing his attention. He stared at me for a long time. I stared back at him, my mouth slowing opening. I couldn't make anything out of his facial expressions, and I felt the situation getting awkward.

     'He doesn't know me! And I practically shouted out at him! Oh, this is so embarrassing...' I felt my cheeks turn warm. I could no longer look at him. I turned my gaze away and sat still, finding my hands to be  the most interesting thing in the world.

     I could feel the tension in the air. He and Wendy and a few people who were standing near us were now staring at me. The situation became more awkward as the silence streched.

      I willed myself to get some words out of my mouth before the situation became worse, but before I could say anything a tiny voice beside me said, "O-oh! Hello Jellal-kun! W-we are in the same school. Nice t-to meet you h-here!"

     'Wendy! You're a godsent angel! Thank you so much!' I internally released a sigh of relief. Jellal replied, "Oh, right. I have seen you two at school. Nice to meet you too." I did not dare to  turn my head in his direction.

     After a couple seconds, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him leave. I sighed. I turned to Wendy and thanked her. She smiled and said, "You're welcome. But..." She trailed off sounding hesitant. She continued, "But what was all this about? I mean, do you know him?" She sounded kinda nervous.

     "Yes and no." I replied. "I don't like him much. No, that's an understatement. I hate him." She looked at me questioningly. I answered, "He is rude and obnoxious. I don't like people like him. I can't stand them."

     Wendy nodded and replied, "I see..." She looked up and smiled. I followed her gaze and saw Lucy, Levy and Juvia walking towards us. We then went off together to have fun at another ride.

Morning

Jellal's POV:

     Ring! Ring!

     I woke up with a jolt. It was still early, and I did not feel nice to be woken up on Saturday morning.

     Ring! Ring!

     I groggily turned my head around trying to find my phone. I  patted my hands on my bed, around me till I felt the cool metal of my phone. I brought it into view and squinted my eyes to look at the caller ID.

     'Natsu?! Why the hell is he calling me so early on Saturday? Stupid... ' I accepted the call and put the phone to my ear. Natsu practically shouted from the other side into my ear, "Hello! Jellal! Are you up?!" I moved the phone away from my ear, my brain slowly processing what he said.

     I answered him after a couple of seconds, "Yeah, now I am. What do you want?" Natsu replied, "Let's go to the amusement park today! I don't have anything to do today. I called Gajeel, he's coming too!"

     "What about Laxus and Gray?" I asked him. He said, "Laxus said that he doesn't want to waste his day like this and hung up. Gray can't come cause he has some homework to do. But you're coming right? Gajeel and me will be coming to your house right away! Okay? Bye!" And he hung up before I could reply.

     'Oh goodness... This is a pain...' I kept my phone down and snuggled under the covers. I fell asleep almost instantly.

     Tring! Tring!