52. Shopping Trip.

Jellal's POV:

     I pulled on the coat of the black tuxedo one last time before giving myself a nervous glance and walking out of the dressing room. The other guys were done trying their tuxedos already.

 The other guys were done trying their tuxedos already

     They had come out looking sharp and handsome. I, on the other hand just looked sloppy. I felt a pat on my back and a voice accompanied it, "You look good Jellal!"

     I narrowed my eyes at Gray and turned way, ignoring him. I could feel nine sets of eyes on me and I stood straighter. Then there was a burst of compliments and I felt myself smile.

     I felt flattered and embarrassed at the same time, I muttered a small thank you and tried to avert my eyes and look at the floor. But a flash of red caught me off guard and my eyes met Erza's.

     She was smiling radiantly at me, and I smiled back to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks. I quickly went back into the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

     As soon as I closed the door of the dressing room behind me, I leaned against it and let out a sigh of relief. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my face red and a stupid smile on my face.

Erza's POV:

     Now that the boys were done, it was our turn. It was an arrangement purposefully arranged so that the boys could go have fun on their own till the girls chose their dresses.

     We girls went through the dress section, searching for pretty gowns. While we were looking, I found Lucy standing, two dresses in her hand. When she saw me, she called me over, "Erza, please help me!"

     "With what?" I asked as I approached her. She showed me the two dresses- one a light shade blue and the other pink. "Which one do you think suits me?" She asked me.

     I thought for minute before pointing towards the blue one, "I think blue suits you well. You look... beautiful in blue." I nodded to confirm my words as Lucy's face broke into a smile, "I was hoping you would choose the blue one!"

" I nodded to confirm my words as Lucy's face broke into a smile, "I was hoping you would choose the blue one!"