4. Twin Dragons and Fairies.

Fiore High School

Erza's POV:

     I entered the classroom with Juvia. We both went over to our seats beside Lucy. Lucy greeted us with a cheerful 'Good morning'. I sat on my seat and Lucy called me.

      I turned towards her as she said, "So, Erza, today we will be showing you around the school. Meet us in the cafeteria at lunch and we will tell you everything."

     "Fine." I replied. Before I could say anything else, Mr. Gildarts entered the classroom and started the class. After that I had Art, to which Lucy and I would be going together.

     Our Arts teacher was Mr. Ichiya. And honestly speaking, don't even ask me why. All he did throughout the whole class was talk about 'parfumes'. And we had to do an assignment on perfumes for homework.

     At lunch both me and Lucy were looking like we had survived through WW3. We grabbed a table and called Juvia and Levy over. Then Lucy started, pointing at different people, "You see that guy over there with black hair? That is Alzack. And the green haired girl beside him is his girlfriend Bisca... Look over there, the guy with brown hair is Reedus. He is extremely good at drawing...."

     I kept nodding my head every time she showed me someone, not sure myself whether what she was saying was registered in my brains. Suddenly Lucy stopped in her tracks. And I followed her gaze to a certain pink haired guy.

     He walked into the cafeteria with two other guys- one with long, black hair, red eyes and lots of piercings, and the other one with blond hair and a bolt shaped scar running down his right eye.

     I asked Lucy, "Who is he?" But instead of Lucy, Juvia answered. "He is Natsu Dragneel. Lucy's crush." Lucy blushed and argued, "No, he is not! I don't have a crush on him!"

     "Whatever you say, Lu-chan." Levy said in a unconvincing tone. Lucy gave her a stern look and continued, "Well, the pink haired guy is Natsu Dragneel. The blond one is Laxus Dreyar. He is also the grandson of our headmaster, Makarov Dreyar. The black haired one is Gajeel Redfox. Who also happens to be the crush of a certain bookworm." Lucy glanced at Levy in a very obvious way.

     I smiled and looked at the guys. Lucy said, "They call themselves 'The Fairies' for some reason. Ah!"

     "What?" I asked. "Here cone the most popular guys in the whole school." Lucy said, pointing at a duo. "The black haired guy is Rogue Cheney and the one beside him is Sting Eucliffe."

     The both of them were good looking and had a different kind of air about them. Unlike the Fairies who looked full of fun and cheerfulness, it was cold. Levy broke my train of thoughts, saying, "They are the Twin Dragons of Fiore High."

     Then a dark blued haired guy entered the cafeteria. Lucy grinned wickedly and said, "This is Juvia's Gray-sama." Juvia blushed a deep shade of red. I chuckled along with Levy and Lucy at her reaction.

     "D-don't make fun of Juvia!" Juvia said, blushing. "S-sorry.. sorry J-juvia." Lucy said between laughs. I looked at Gray. He went and sat with the Fairies.

     After laughing to her content, Lucy spoke again, "Gray Fullbuster and Natsu don't get along much. So, Gray isn't a official part of Fairies but he spends most of the time with them."

     I looked over again to see Natsu and Gray at each other's necks, as if to prove Lucy's point. I looked at my lunch and I remembered I was hungry. I ate it up just as the bell rang, signalling the end of Lunch.

     I had Science after lunch. I took my bag and asked, "Anyone got science this period?" Levy answered,"Yes, I do. Let's go together!" Me and Levy went together to science leaving Lucy and Juvia at the table.

Late Afternoon

Erza's POV:

     After school I met up with Lucy and the others. We walked some distance together till Lucy and Levy had to part. Juvia walked along with me.

     There was a peaceful silence for a while after Lucy left, leaving me and Juvia. Juvia broke the silence saying, "Erza... Um..uh..... yeah, Juvia thinks there are still some people you need to know about, from school. Like Minerva, Jellal, Cana, Romeo, Wendy..."

     "Hey, Juvia, stop being so stiff around me. Just talk about anything you want to." I said to her, smiling. She smiled back and cleared her throat.

     "So.. about the cake Juvia wanted to make for Gray-sama... Can you help me out?"

     "Yeah, sure. What do you need?" I asked. "I don't know how to make a cake...hehe" Juvia laughed nervously.

     I gave her a smile and said, "Don't worry, I will teach you." Juvia's face glowed and she nodded, a huge smile on her face.

     Our houses loomed into view and in no time we parted our ways to our homes. I went to the door and put the key into the lock.

     Click. The door opened just with the push of the handle. I remembered locking it in the morning. 'Someone is inside the house.' I cautiously entered the living room trying not to make any noise.

     "You are home, Erza." A familiar voice came from the corridors. 'Hynhe!' I turned my head in the direction of the sound and Hynhe emerged from the shadows.

     I broke into a smile. I had completely forgotten that Hynhe was going to come today. She gave me a small smile. I said, " I will quickly change and come, wait a sec."

     I rushed into my bedroom, changed into a pair of comfortable clothes and came out in the living room. Hynhe was in the kitchen, making coffee. "Do you want some?" She asked me and I nodded.

     Hynhe came into the living room with two mugs of coffee. I took one and held the warm cup in my cold hands. She sat down beside me and asked, "Are you having any problems here?"

     'Straight to the point.' I answered, "Yes.. the water is cold. I can't get hot water even for a bath. The whole house is covered in dust. That's it, I think."

     "Hmm. I can do something about the water, but the dust part.." she said.

     "I know, I know. Please help me out, pretty please!" I said. She sigh and then nodded. A grin etched on my face and I started to drink my coffee.