Epilogue

Erza's POV:

     I patted down the white gown I was wearing to remove any creases. Lucy and Juvia had done my hair and it simply looked pretty against the pure white gown. Mr. Gildarts held his hand out for me. I put my hand through his and he opened the door to the hall.

     As I walked down the aisle, my heels clacking against the stone floor, I could feel all eyes on me. There weren't enough people to fill the hall, but they were enough. Even Jellal, who was standing at the other end was looking at me with such intensity in his eyes, I could have melted.

     After what felt like ages, I stood infront of Jellal. The priest next to us started speaking, but I was lost in Jellal's eyes. He was grinning at me and I couldn't help the jolt in my stomach. My hands were shaking, so Jellal took them in his reassuringly.

     When we had to speak our vows, I tried my best to forget everything else and focused on Jellal. I started, "When I first met you 12 years ago, I never even dreamt of being here with you, like this. But through those years, we became friends and then lovers... And when you asked me to marry you, it was the best moment of my life. You made my life beautiful and filled it with love. I would never leave you- I can't leave you. Thank you for everything, Jellal. I love you, for ever and ever. "

     He grinned and started his vow, "The person I am today, is because you came into my life, Erza. You came into my life and turned it upside down. Everything about you was so beautiful, ethereal to me... I fell in love with you. You are the anchor that holds me down, to myself. You were always precious to me, as a friend and later as something more. Thank you for making me who I am. I swear I'll never leave you. I'll stay with you forever, Erza. I love you so much..."

     My eyes were blurred by tears. He squeezed my hand as the priest continued speaking. I didn't hear him, but Jellal put a ring in my finger and I put one in his. I couldn't hear anything else, it felt like I was disconnected from the rest of the world. But then Jellal kissed me and I couldn't hear anything at all.

     As Jellal pulled away, suddenly, I heard loud cheers and wolf whistles. All of my friends and their families and my family and teachers were cheering. I was so happy, with everyone here, there was no other place I'd rather be.

     I met eyes with everyone as I looked around smiling. Lucy and Juvia were my maids of honour. Hynhe and Juliet were standing in the front row, beaming at me happily. The rest of my friends and their parents too, were smiling in our direction. Gray and Laxus were Jellal's best men.  The teachers from our school, the ones Jellal and I were close to, were there too.

     I turned around and threw the flowers in my hand behind me. Loud cheers told me that it was caught. As I turned around, I saw a extremely red Juvia holding the flowers infront of her face. I grinned and saw that Gray, who was standing behind Jellal was blushing too.

     I was so happy, it felt like a dream.  'Even if this euphoria dosen't last long, I still have Jellal. I still have the people in this room. I know that no matter what happens, they're people I can lean on anytime.' As Jellal took me in his arms again, I knew that my life was nothing less than a fairy tale come true.

The End