1 -"I would never leave you."

•Shawn's POV•
I unlock my front door and enter the house. Once I close the door, I throw my keys in the bowl and run upstairs to my room. I quickly get some clothes from my drawers, put them on my bed and put my phone to charge. Then, I head into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I get undressed and hop in.

This is my morning routine everyday. Wake up at 5:30 in the morning and dress into my workout clothes. I go downstairs, make myself a protein shake and once I'm done, I go for my morning run. After that, I get home, take a shower and get ready for the day. Today is the first day of school and it's the beginning of my senior year.

I get out of the shower, dry myself off, put on my boxers, then, head into my room. I change into my clothes and I start smelling breakfast.

Mom's up.

I get my backpack ready and then go downstairs. I set my backpack down on the couch in the living room and head towards the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mom." I tell her as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiles at me.

"Good morning, Son."

I sit down at the table and check my watch for the time. 6:30. I have enough time for breakfast. My mom sets down a plate in front of me with my food: scrambled eggs, 1 bacon, 1 sausage, hash brown, and toast.

"Mmm, looks good mom." I tell her.

"I know." She tells me as she leans down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Then, she walks back into the kitchen. As I'm eating, Aaliyah comes downstairs yawning.

"Good morning, munchkin." I tell her.

She groans in response and sits at the table with me.

"What's wrong? Did the princess wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" I say mockingly.

She flips me off but my mother catches her.

"Aaliyah."

"Sorry mom." She says as she looks back at me and glares.

I mouth 'I love you too' to her. My mom gives her a plate with food and heads to the kitchen to make coffee.

"Shawn, do you want coffee?" She asks me.

"No, mom. I'm fine." I tell her.

She nods her head. Just as I finished my food, my dad comes in, buttoning his cuffs on his suit.

"Good morning my little princess." He says as he goes towards Aaliyah and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning shawny boy." He tells me.

I nod my head at him.

"And last but certainly not least, good morning my beautiful wife." He says as he goes up to my mom and kisses her on the lips.

I finish my orange juice then I go upstairs to brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I grab my phone from the charger and check my watch. 7:17. I run downstairs and get my backpack from the living room.

"Alright, I'm heading out. I'll see you guys after school." I yell.

"Have a good day, baby." My mom yells back.

I get my keys from the bowl and head to the garage. I open the garage and get in my Jeep Wrangler. Then, I drive off to my best friend's house.

~10 minutes later~

I get there and park in their driveway. I walk to the front and knock. A few seconds later, Mrs. Dallas opens the door.

"Oh, good morning, Shawn." She says.