11 -"I'm not your bro."

•Ashley's POV•
Shawn had told me that he has some experience on how to fix motorcycles so I asked him if he could help me. The only reason I didn't ask anyone at the garage to help me is because this is a present for my dad.

He said that when he was younger, he used to love to ride. Then, he went to war and when he came back, he was too busy with creating the kings. He always talked about how much he missed riding so I decided to get his favorite.

An old 2005 Sucker Punch Sally Old School Chopper motorcycle. The person who gave it to me was cheap on the price because the motor was worn out and the tires were flat. I had to bring it in with one of our tow trucks. These past few weeks, we've been working on it.

While he was working on the motorcycle, I was drawing up some designs to put on it. There's not much space on it so I wanted to put something small but meaningful to him. I kept drawing but none of it called to me so I had a lot of paper in the trash and around it. I was drawing something different, when I feel someone breathing down my neck. I turn to see Shawn.

"What're you trying to do?" He asks me as he grabs the rag next to me and cleans his hands.

"I'm trying to draw something that can go on the bike and mean something to my dad but nothing is calling to me." I tell him as I frustratedly throw my pencil.

"Well, tell me what are the most important things to him that he holds dearly." He tells me.

I think for a few minutes then I tell him, "Well the number one thing he can't live without is his family."

"I don't think you can fit your family on that little space. Is there anything else?" He tells me.

"This gang. This gang is the second thing he can't live without." I say quietly.

It's true. My dad loves this gang. Don't get me wrong, I know he puts us before the gang but there's times where I feel like he puts us after the gang. Like the gang was more important.

I remind myself of the times I felt that way then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Shawn looking down at me.

"You ok?" He asks me.

"Yea. Just thinking." I tell him.

He shakes his head.

"Tell the truth." He tells me.

"I'll tell you later. Let's just focus on this, ok?" I say.

He nods.

"How about you draw a crown? And on the bottom write 'The King'." He says.

I think about it and I love it. That's what I've been looking for. I quickly grab my pencil and start drawing. Shawn leaves me and continues with the bike.

After an hour, I finally come out with my best drawing.

"Shawn! I'm done! I'm finally done!" I yell out to him.

He comes out and starts walking towards me.

"Let's see how you did." He tells me.

Once he's next to me, he sees the drawing in front of me.

"Wow. You're seriously amazing." He tells me.

"Yea. I think it looks amazing." I tell him.

^^^^^^^^(This is the drawing)

^^^^^^^^
(This is the drawing)

"I'm gonna go tell Mario to make a stencil out of this. I'll be right back." I tell him.

I walk away from him and go look for Mario.

•Shawn's POV•
The drawing that Ashley drew was so beautiful. She has skills. I stood there for a couple minutes after she left then I turn around to go back to the bike and see Ryan standing behind me.

"Hey." I say as I jump a little.

"You scared me a little, bro. I didn't know you were behind me." I tell him.

"Don't call me 'bro'. I'm not your bro." He tells me with a straight face.

"Ok." I say as try to walk away.

He pushes me back.

"Why are you talking to Ashley?" He asks me.

I laugh a little and lean on the table behind me.

"First, don't ever put your hands on me. Second, what does it matter to you?" I tell him.

"She's my best friend. I care for her." He tells me.

"Well, it doesn't seem like it." I tell him.

"What do you know? You haven't been friends with her since she was ten. I have and always will be." He raises his voice a little.

"Oh please. Some friend you are. You haven't even hung out with her ever since you got with your girlfriend." I say.

"That's because you always take her away from me." He says.

"I don't take her away from you. She just prefers to hang out with me than your bum ass." I say.

His face turns red and I can see the anger in his eyes.

I poked the bear.

"Yea. Well at least I don't have to hide anything here." He stops and goes up to me.

"Or did you think that you and Ashley were the only ones who knew your little secret?" He whispers in my ear then backs away with a smirk on his face.

I clench my fist and jaw.

This guy did not just say that. He doesn't know shit about me. He's faking it.

"You don't know shit." I say through gritted teeth.

"I do. Stay away from Ashley or else." He says as he pushes my shoulder.

"Or else what?" I encourage.

I'm just waiting for him to hit me so I can beat his ass up.

"This." He says as he pulls his arm back.

•Ashley's POV•
I'm talking to Mario about making the stencil when all of a sudden I hear shouting coming from the back of the garage. I ignore it because they always have these fights at the end of the day when it's almost time to go home.

Then, I hear, "Get him Ryan!"

My head shoots up and I leave the drawing with Mario as I walk to the back. When I look to see who's fighting, I see Ryan and Shawn in the middle.

These motherfuckers. I'm pissed.

________________________
A/N

Why is Ryan being such an ass to Shawn?

Wonder what's she's going to do.

Hope you enjoyed. xx