16 -"I want him back."

•Ashley's POV•
I watched as Shawn got into his car and drove away. I felt my eyes start to burn and realized that I was about to cry.

What? Why am I crying? He was never important to you. Don't cry.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by someone turning my shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Ryan asks me.

I blink my tears away.

"Uhh yea. It's not that big of a deal. Let's just get back to work." I tell him and go back to my plans.

He nods.

"Alright. I'm gonna go order the parts we need."

He walked to the office. A few minutes later, my dad walked out and was heading my way. I grab the tarp and quickly hide the motorcycle.

"Hey sweetie. What are you doing?" He says as he comes up to me and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh nothing. Just some new designs for us." I tell him.

"What's under the tarp?" He asks as he walks to the motorcycle.

I run in front of him before he touched it.

"Nothing." I blurt.

He looks at me like I'm crazy and says, "Ok."

He goes back, grabs a stool and sits it in front of me. I stay right where I am. Blocking the motorcycle.

"So, I just saw that Shawn guy leave. You want to explain to me what happened?" He asks me.

"Nope. Everything is fine. Just like you wanted, I cut off my friendship with him." I tell him.

He looks at me with shock on his face.

"I never told you to cut your friendship with him." He tells me while he crosses his arms and puts an eyebrow up.

"No but I could see it on your face that you didn't like him." I say.

"Since when do you care what I think. Last time I remember, you never listened to me." He says.

"Well this time I just wanted to." I lowly scream.

"Mhm." He pauses. "Ryan says you looked pretty hurt."

Fucking Ryan.

"Well he doesn't know what he's talking about because I'm fine." I tell him.

"Sweetie, I know these past 2 days have been hard for you. I just don't want you to push away the people who are closest to you. Shawn seemed rea-"

"Shawn didn't mean shit to me. What's happened these past few days has nothing to do with my decision to let go of Shawn. Can you just drop it!" I yell as I clench my fist.

I turn around and try to calm down before I do something stupid.

Focus on your breathing. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I feel a hand go on my shoulder and my dad says, "Come here."

He turns me around and I go into his chest. I start to cry into his arms. He holds onto me tightly.

"I want him back." I sob into him.

*flashback*
~2 days ago~
"I gotta go Shawn." I say into the phone before I hang up.

"Sorry dad. I was just talking to a friend." I say as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Yea. I just wanted to ask if you've seen your brother? He was supposed to meet us here because I wanted to take you guys out for dinner." He explains.

"Umm well I haven't seen him since this morning. Do you want me to go to the house and check?" I ask him.

He shakes his head.

"No. Something doesn't feel right. He's always on time. If not, a few minutes early." He says as he walks into the hall.

I follow behind him and he goes to his right hand man, Tom.

"Can you and Jasper go check my house for Dylan?" He asks them.

He nods his head and gets up from his seat. He comes up to me and kisses my forehead before he goes to look for Jasper.

"Where's Liz?" He turns to me.

"She's probably in the back with the guys." I tell him.

He walks past me and walks to the back. A few minutes later, Liz comes out and rushes to her computer.

"What's going on?" I ask her as I walk closer to her.

"Nothing. Go to the office and help Mary." My dad walks in.

He grabs me and starts to walk me towards the door. I stop and turn to him.

"Dad, what's going on?" I ask him.

"Mr. Alvarez, come look at this." Liz tells him.

He turns to her and then back at me.

"Please. Just listen to me." He pleads.

I nod my head and walk out. As I'm walking out, Tom runs into me. Behind him follows Jasper.

"Woah Tom, what's the rush?" I ask him.

"I need to talk to your father, sweetie." He says worriedly.

He tries to walk away but I push him back.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He looks at me with fear in his eyes.

"I really think I should talk to your father first." He tells me.

I let him go but I stop Jasper.

"Tell me what's going on." I order.

He sighs deeply.

"It's your brother. We went to go look for him at your house but when we got there, there was a big mess. We looked everywhere but we couldn't find him. He's gone."

With those 2 words, I was gone. Everything went black. The next thing I know, I wake up in one of the spare rooms that we have. I look around and see Ryan leaning back on the desk. He sees me up and rushes towards me.

"Ashley, are you ok?" He asks as he grabs my face.

"Yea. I think I was just having a bad dream. Can you believe it? I dreamed that Dylan was taken. Isn't that crazy?" I tell him.

He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. The door opens and my dad comes in. Ryan stands from the bed and my dad replaces him.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you doing?" He asks me.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I say.

He looks down at the floor and I sense something wrong.

"It was a dream, right?" I ask.

He looks up at me and shows me his strong face.

"No, it wasn't a dream. They took your brother, Ashley." He tells me.

*end of flashback*

________________________
A/N

Oh no.

Her brother was taken.

Who would take him?

Is this why she was avoiding Shawn?

Hope you enjoyed. xx