42 -"He offered."

•Ashley's POV•
"Thanks for helping!" I yell at Liz as she runs off to Cam.

I smile at them as they hug each other. I look to the side of Cam and see Shawn. I automatically do the same thing as Liz and run towards Shawn. I'll admit it, I missed him. I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I hear him laugh in my ear and I feel him wrap his arms around me. I smile to myself.

"I missed you too." He says.

I laugh and realize that I didn't say anything. I just ran up to him and hugged him. You see, when your in lo- I mean, in liking with someone, you don't care what happens around you. You just. . .do it.

"Liz! Ash! Don't just leave your stuff anywhere! Someone could take it!" I hear Dylan yell.

I jump off of Shawn and look up at him. He puts his hands behind his back quickly and smiles down at me as I smile at him. I turn around and see Dylan waiting by our stuff. I roll my eyes playfully and run back to our stuff and grab them.

"Thank you." Dylan says.

I stick my tongue out at him. We walk back to Shawn and I notice that Ryan is standing next to him with a box.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Well hello to you too." He says.

I'm about to walk towards Ryan when Shawn stops me.

"Wait! You have to tell us the news first." He says.

I look at him confused. Then, I realize what he's talking about.

"Ohh." I give him a pout.

His smile goes down.

"We won the case!" I shout, putting back the smile on my face.

His smile comes back. He gives me the flowers in his hands and then he goes to the box. He opens it and shows it to me. I see a cake with a 'congrats' on top. I smile and look back at him.

"Shawn! How did you know?" I ask him.

"He said he was 100% sure that you won. Imagine how awkward it would've been if you didn't?" Ryan says.

We all laugh and Liz finally decides to jump off Cam.

"Finally! I thought you would break the poor guy." I tell her.

She pushes my shoulder and I laugh. Cam wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder.

"I was scared I might drop her." He says.

We both laugh and Liz just crosses her arms and pouts. Cam turns his head to her and tries to kiss her pout. I turn to Shawn before I witness a make out between Liz and Cam.

"How did things go over here?" I ask him.

He scratches the back of his neck.

"Honestly. . ." He says.

He looks at Ryan and Ryan looks at him like it's his choice to say it.

"Everything was great!" He looks back at me and smiles.

"Mhmm." I say.

"I'm serious. Me and Ryan are finally getting along." He tells me.

"Yea. We are." Ryan assures me.

I smile. I hear my name and look back to see my mom and dad. I run to them and help them with their bags. I know what you're thinking. Why did my mom come back with us? Well, she said that she got extra time off from her job and she wanted to spend time with us before she went back.