38 -"It's engraved in my brains now."

•Ashley's POV•
It's quiet. I just finished telling the story. I look up and see Mason and Ryan fuming. They try to calm down by clenching and unclenching their fists. Then, I see Liz with a tear stained face. I go up to her and squat in front of her.

"Hey hey hey. It's ok." I tell her as I rub her thigh.

"Ash-Ashley it-it's not okay. How could yo-you keep this fro-from us?" She stutters out.

"I just didn't want anyone to know because. . .well I actually don't know." I tell her.

"What are you gonna do now?" Mason asks.

"Well my mom came here for two reasons: I was taken and because she wants to help build a case against him." I explain.

"That means you're gonna have to go to Seattle?" Liz asks.

I nod.

"Yea. Me, Dylan, dad and mom are gonna fly out there tomorrow." I say.

"I want to go." Liz says.

I shake my head.

"I'm going with you. I don't care what you say." Liz says as she stands up making me fall back.

I stand up and walk towards Shawn. Liz and Mason then start heading out.

"Liz. Come on. You have school." I tell her.

"I'm going home to pack my things and buying a ticket for Seattle. I'll see you later." She says as she waves goodbye and walks out.

"I'm going too." Ryan says.

I turn to him and see him standing.

"No. You are definitely not going. I need both of you here to take care of things here along with Mason." I tell him.

"Wait when did I say I was staying?" Shawn says as he stands up.

"I said so. Since my dad is gonna be gone, he wants Ryan and Mason to take care of things at the garage. I want you to stay here and continue with school. Cam told me you haven't been to school in 3 weeks. You're going back." I tell him.

"But I want to be there with you." He says as he comes up to me and holds my hands.

"I know you do but you need school. The both of you do. I'll be back in a couple days. Don't worry." I tell him.

He nods.

"Plus this will give you guys some bonding time." I say.

Ryan rolls his eyes. I hit him in his stomach playfully.

~the next morning~
Me, Dylan, dad, mom and Liz are at the airport saying goodbye to all the guys.

"Remember everything I told you guys. There should be a shipment coming i-"

"In on Wednesday." Tom finishes his sentence.

We all laugh.

"Boss, you've told me several times. It's engraved in my brains now." Tom says.

I go hug Tom and Jasper.

"I hope you get your justice, sweetie. If you don't, you know we can." Tom whispers in my ears.

I giggle a little and when I pull back, he has a smile on his face.

I go hug Mason then Ryan.

"Be safe okay? If you need anything I'm just a phone call away." He tells me.

I nod. I pull away but not before I give him a kiss on the cheek. Last but not least, I walk to Shawn.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go?" He asks.

I nod.

"Yes. You need to take care of things here. I'll be gone for a few days ok?" I tell him.

He nods his head. He embraces me in a hug and I hug him back. We stay like that for what feels like hours but it's only minutes. We pull away and just stare at each other. I feel myself leaning in and he's also leaning in. Then, our lips meet and we kiss. It wasn't some hardcore kiss. It was soft and our lips moved in sync. I felt like it was only us until. . .

"Ashley." My dad says.

We pull away and I turn to see everyone staring at us.

"Finally. I thought you guys would never kiss." Dylan says.

Everyone starts smiling. Even my dad.

"Alright let's go. We got a plane to catch." My dad says.

I turn back to Shawn and see him with the biggest smile. He looked so adorable.

"I'll see you soon." I tell him and peck his lips.

I grab my luggage and we all wave to everyone. Then, we step into the plane.

I can't believe it. Me and Shawn kissed.

I smile to myself. Liz sees me and nudges me.

"Ooo someone's thinking about Shawn." She sings.

I nudge her back.

"Shut up." I say while smiling.

•Shawn's POV•
We kissed! That was the best kiss I've ever had.

I haven't stopped smiling since the airport. I'm driving to Cam's house right now. Since it's a school day and I'm already dressed so I might as well. I get there and knock on their door. The door opens and I see Sierra.

"Shawn!" She says as she jumps on me and hugs me.

"Sierra! Hey!" I say as I hug her back.

"I haven't seen you in ages." She says as she gets off.

"Well, I haven't really been out. How long have you been here?" I ask.

"2 weeks now." She says.

Wow. I missed a lot.

"How rude. I haven't invited you in yet. I'm sorry. Come in." She signals me to come in.

I step inside and Mrs. Dallas comes out of the kitchen.

"Shawn. How are you?" She asks as she walks up to me and hugs me.

"I'm feeling better now. Is Cameron awake?" I ask.

She nods her head. I head upstairs and go to his room. I see him changing into his shirt. He looks back and smiles when he sees me.

"I see that your sister is here." I say as I close the door.

"Oh yeah. She came to tell us some big news but she's been pushing it away for some reason." He tells me.

I shrug. I go to his bed and lay down.

"Did Ashley and Liz leave already?" He asks.

I nod.

"Yea. They left a while ago." I say as I smile remembering about the kiss.

He sees me and his face shows confusion.

"What's got you so happy?" He asks.

I face him.

"Well, me and Ash-"

Suddenly we hear glass break and Sierra scream.

"Guys! Come downstairs! It's mom!" Sierra yells.

Me and Cam look at each other before rushing down and heading to the kitchen. When we get there, we see Mrs. Dallas on the floor, blood all over.

She's been shot.

________________________
A/N

Hopefully everything goes good for Ashley.

Looks like someone is after the Dallas family.

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote and comment what you think!

xx