13 -"I'm disgusted that you're here."

•Shawn's POV•
I don't let Ashley go so far. I grab her arm and pull her back, again.

"And what if I didn't have a girlfriend?" I ask her.

She shakes her head.

"No. No Shawn. We're not doing this." She tells me as she tries to get out of my grip.

My grip just tightens.

"I'm serious Ashley. Would you tell me how our almost kiss made you feel if I didn't have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"No because. . .I don't even know." She tells me.

I drop her arm and we stay in silence for what feels like forever but it's only a few seconds.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go back." She tells me and she walks away.

•Cameron's POV•
I turn my head facing forward again.

Shawn and Ashley almost kissed. That's so. . .no. I have to keep this to my knowledge only. If Mr. Mendes finds out, he'll kill Shawn and Ashley.

Once I see Shawn walk out, I walk out too and grab a book on my way out.

"Hey! Did you find what you were looking for?" Liz asks as I get closer to the table.

I look up from the book and look at Ashley and Shawn. I put on a smile for them.

"Hey guys and yes, I did find it. Thank you, Liz." I say.

She smiles at me and goes back to her work.

Gosh that smile does me wonders.

If you haven't guessed it, I have a big crush on Liz. I don't know, every since I met her, I haven't been able to get her out of mind and now that we hang out with them almost everyday, my feelings are really starting to grow. I smile to myself and sit next to her.

I need to talk to Shawn about this. I can't believe he's never told me anything.

~after school~
Me, Shawn and Cristina get inside his Jeep and we get out of the school parking lot. Of course, she's sitting in the front while I sit in the back. Cristina had told Shawn that she wanted to hang out with him. So, now I'm stuck third wheeling.

I've never felt this way when it's me, Shawn and Ashley. One because they aren't together, sure, but I know Shawn and I know that look he gives Ashley. He never looks at Cristina like that. It's the look I give Liz. The look of admiration.

We get to his house and he parks in the driveway. We all get out and I rush to the door and open it. Yes, I have a key to their house. I go inside and put my backpack on their couch then I walk to the kitchen and raid their fridge. I hear the door close and footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"Of course you would be in the fridge." I hear from behind me.

I take out lettuce, ham, baloney, cheese, mustard, mayo and sandwich bread.

"What? You guys always have the best snacks." I say as I put all the stuff on the counter.

He laughs a little and then Cristina walks in. She sees me with all the food and she gives me a disgusted look.

"I'm disgusted that you actually eat all of that." She says.

"I'm disgusted that you're here." I mock her and make the same face she makes.

Her face goes mad and she looks over at Shawn, who is trying not to laugh.

"Babe!" She whines.