18 -"Did you really think you could hide her from me?"

•Ashley's POV•
Ryan, Mason, my dad and I get in one of the black vans. Then, Mason drives to the location that Liz sent to the gps. On our way there, my dad starts to explain the plan to us.

"Alright. Now, I know you and Mason want to be apart of this whole thing but you know the plan when Ashley comes along." He tells Ryan.

Ryan nods his head.

"Come on, Dad. You have to let me in. I can fight for myself." I tell him.

"No! I'm not letting you get hurt." He shakes his head.

"Then, why am I even in this gang?" I ask.

"Sir, we've arrived at the location." Mason interrupts.

My dad nods his head.

"Masks on." He tells us.

The guys put on their masks as I put on my special one that dad got me. I told him that I wanted a mask like the other guys but he said no because he didn't want to lose me. I know, dumb excuse.

^^^^^^^^(The guy's masks)

^^^^^^^^
(The guy's masks)

^^^^^^^^^(Ashley's mask)

^^^^^^^^^
(Ashley's mask)

We get out of the van and meet up with the rest of the guys.

"Is everyone good with the plan?" My dad asks.

We all nod our head.

"Let's go get my son."

We all get our guns ready and Mason and Ryan protect me. Yup. This is how it is when we go on jobs. Well, when I come along. My dad always orders these two goofballs to protect me and to not let me do anything. Anyways, we go into what looks like an empty parking lot and the deeper we go in, the louder the voices are.

"Who's here?" I whisper to Ryan.

He doesn't answer and continues looking around. We stop once we see a whole bunch of guys in a line. In that line I see, Mr. Mendes, Cameron, and. . .Shawn.