47 -"I'll let him be with a king."

•Shawn's POV•
After we finished cleaning everything up, we drove back to my house. I parked my car in the garage. We got off and took out all the stuff from the trunk. Once everything was out, I closed the trunk. I turned around and saw that Ashley was about to head inside. I quickly grabbed her and turned her to me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask and smile while I put my forehead on hers.

"Well, I was going to go inside but then someone stopped me." She says.

"And who may that be?" I say.

"My new annoying boyfriend." She says then she pushes me away and walks in.

"Ohh wow. You think I'm annoying? I'll show you." I say.

I run after her and put my hands on her waist. Then, I start tickling her. We fall on the floor but luckily for me, I land on top of her and still get to tickle her. Unluckily for her, she has to suffer my hands.

"St-st-stop. Shawn please. Stop tic-tickling me."

She tries to speak but she can't.

"Take it back." I tell her.

"No." She laughs out.

"Then I won't stop." I say as I continue.

After a few more seconds, she gives in.

"Alright. You're not annoying." She yells.

I stop and smile at her. I get off her and then help her up. We dust off.

"But you are fat." She says.

I look up and see that she's already gone. I smirk to myself and run after her. I see her standing in the living room and I'm about to start tickling her again when I see what she's looking at in the living room.

"Mr. Dallas? What do you think you're doing!" I shout.

The scene in front of me was horrifying. It was my family, Cam and Liz on their knees, hands tied behind their backs and their mouths stuffed with rags.

"I'm sorry, Shawn but I can't accept the fact that your father is allowing this." He says as he points a gun at both me and Ashley.

I immediately put Ashley behind me and hold onto her waist.

"And how he could just take my son in after I kicked him out for being with this-this monster." He says as he points the gun at Liz.

"Mr. Dallas, things have changed since you've been gone. At least recently. We have no control over who we fall for. We truly didn't intend on falling for kings. But as we've fallen for them, we've seen that they aren't as different as us. They're doing the same things we're trying to do: survive. I don't expect the gang to suddenly have a different view on the kings, all I'm asking is that they accept this." I say as I intertwine my hand with Ashley's.

"You see, that's the thing. I don't want to accept that. It's not how we wrote it." He says.

He takes off my dad's mouth gag.

"Isn't that right, Manuel?" He asks my dad.

My dad stays silent.

"Manuel, agree with me." He says as he points the gun to his head.

I fight the urge to run up to him and knock the gun out of his hand.

"Dan, I can't agree with you. I want my son to be happy and if he's happy with a king, then I'll let him be with a king." My dad says.

I smile at him, feeling the love that he's giving me. He slightly smiles back at me.

"And so should you. Dan, this is your son's happiness your dealing with. I get that you've been gone for a long time but can't you just accept this. For him." My dad tells him.

Mr. Dallas looks over at Cam and thinks on it.

"I want my son to be happy. . ." he pauses. ". . .but not with a king. They've brought me to much pain for me to just forgive them. I'm sorry, Manuel." He says.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" My dad asks.

"For this."

He points his gun at me and he takes it off safety. I freeze and start to think.

Not again. Oh lord I'm gonna die on the day that I got with the girl that I've been wanting for months now. As long as I'm protecting her, everything will be fine.

As I come clear with the consequences, everything goes in slow motion. I feel someone push me and my back hits the wall. I blink for a quick second. Bang! I open my eyes up again and see Ashley standing in front of me. My eyes go wide. She turns to me and she has a blood stain on her chest. She faintly smiles at me and starts to fall. Then, everything went back to normal.

"Ashley!" I yell.

I run to her and catch her before she hits the floor. I hold her with one arm while the other puts pressure on her wound.

"Ashley! Baby don't worry. You're gonna be okay. Just stay with me." I tell her.

I look up and see everyone's eyes go wide. Liz's eyes were just full of tears. Somehow, Cam gets loose and takes off his gag and runs towards me. He replaces my hands with his.

"Go to them. I got her." He says.

I nod and run to Mr. Dallas. He's so shocked at what just happened that he didn't see me take the gun from him. He falls to the ground while I go to untie my family and Liz. Aaliyah immediately runs off towards Cam along with Liz.

"Ashley, you're gonna be ok. You can't leave me. You just got with Shawn. You can't leave us alone. Please don't go." Liz cries out.

I feel sadness but mostly anger building up in me. I cock the gun and point it towards Mr. Dallas. I feel hands go on mine and see my dad stopping me.

"No Shawn. It's not worth it. Go take her to the hospital. I'll take care of Dan." He says.

I hesitate.

"Shawn, she's losing blood!" Cam shouts.

I slowly give the gun to my dad and rush over to Ashley. I pick her up bridal style and rush her to my car. I put her in the back and move out the way so Liz and Aaliyah could go in. I rush to my side. Once Cam gets in, I quickly drive out of the driveway and onto the streets.

Don't worry baby. You're gonna be okay. Don't leave me just yet.

________________________
A/N

That was. . .a lot.

Please vote and comment what you think!

xx