29 -"You'll be okay."

•Ashley's POV•
~3 weeks later~
I wake up to a pain in my neck and the sun in my eyes. I move my hands to block the sun and rub my neck but only one hand makes it to my eyes. I look up to see my left hand handcuffed to the headboard. I don't even try anymore. The door opens and he comes in. He gets on the bed and comes up to me. He touches my face but I flinch. He retracts.

"Oh no. You're scared of me. Don't be scared princess. You'll be okay." He tells me.

I shake my head.

"As long as I'm with you, I'll never be okay." I say.

He sighs.

"Well, that's good because if everything goes to plan today, you won't be dealing with me anymore." He says.

"What do you mean? What's today?" I ask.

He doesn't answer and he un-cuffs my hand. I bring it down and rub my wrist. He grabs my arm and drags me outside the room and into a bathroom. He closes the door and then he goes towards the shower. He turns on the water and turns back to me.

"Strip." He orders.

"What! No!" I yell.

He slaps me.

"Strip. Now." He orders again while pointing the gun at me.

I slowly take off my clothes until I'm in my bra and panties. He signals, with his gun, to take off my undergarments. I take them off and try to cover my private stuff. He grabs my hands and puts me in the shower.

"Clean yourself up good. When you're done, call me." He says.

Then, he walks out. I start to wash my hair and my body. I feel water run down my face and my eyes were stinging. I was crying.

Why is this happening to me? Why am I being weak? What is going on?

These past few weeks, he's just been making me clean up after him. He made me dress in a sexy maid outfit. I hate it but he's never made me get undressed in front of him until today. A couple times he's tried to do something more but I wouldn't let him. The thing that I find weird is that he didn't even try to fight me on it. But when he gets really mad, he hits me. The farthest he went was last week when he gave me a cut on my thigh. Yesterday he went back to choking. That's why I woke up with soreness in my neck.

I clean my face and finish washing my body. I call for him and he comes in and turns off the water. I step out and he hands me a towel. I dry off and wrap the towel around my body. He grabs me and leads me back to the room. He pushes me inside.

"Your clothes are on the bed. Get changed and then come downstairs." He says.

He closes the door. I look on the bed and pick up the bra and panties. Or rather a thong. I roll my eyes and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror. I look at all the bruises that he left me. I started to softly touch all of them. Then, I got to my thigh. It was not fully healed but it was getting there.

I go back to the bed and see what he had on it for me. It was a red dress that looked too revealing for me. I gave it a look of disgust but still put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror once again and just shrugged. I mean, I have no choice. I can't fight him and I lost hope that the guys would find me. It's been three weeks. That's enough time to give me to let me give up hope. I opened the door and then walked downstairs.

•Shawn's POV•
It's been 3 weeks since that monster has taken my girl. I haven't been able to focus on anything else other than her. I haven't slept, eaten or even showered. Not gonna lie, I smell like shit but I don't care because I need to find her. Dylan and his gang are looking everywhere possible for her. That night, we told her dad what happened and he was furious. I thought he would be mad at me but he was more mad at the guy who took her than me. I am currently in my room, pacing back and forth, waiting for someone to tell me some good news. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yell.

The door opens and reveals Cam. He looks around my room then back up at me and smiles sadly.

"Dude, you haven't slept in weeks. You need to take a rest." He says.

I shake my head.

"No. Not until I find her. I need to know she's ok." I tell him.

He nods.

"At least eat something and clean yourself up. You and this room look like a mess." He tells me.

I hesitate.

"Shawn. I'm not telling you, I'm ordering." He says with a hard and serious voice.

I quickly head out of my room and go downstairs to get something to eat. I make something quick and eat it. Once I'm done, I wash my plate and go upstairs. I grab some clothes from my drawers then go into my restroom. I turn on the water and undress myself. I get into the shower and let the water run over me. I felt like the water relaxed my muscles. It felt good. I finished cleaning myself then got out of the shower, dried off and changed. Once I was done, I got my towel and started to dry my hair on the way out. When I stepped out, Cam rushed to me with the biggest smile.

"Shawn. They found her. They found the place he's been keeping her. We can finally go get her." He tells me happily.

I smile at him so big. I rush to my bed and start to put on my shoes.

"Liz told me that we got to suit up and go to the garage. Come on Shawn, let's go." He says as he grabs my arm and pulls me out with him.

We run to our stash and pack some guns then we rush to my car and we both get in.

I can't believe it. We finally found her. Don't worry, Ashley. We're coming to get you and next time. . .I won't let go.

________________________
A/N

He's held her for 3 weeks.

That's a long time.

But today is the day for something big to happen.

I wonder what will he do.

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote and comment what you think!

xx