39 -"For being a dumbass."

•Shawn's POV•
"I want her to receive the best treatment. Do you understand?" My dad orders.

The doctors nod and walk away. Right now, me, Cam, Sierra and my dad are in the hospital. After we went down stairs, Cam called 911 and I called my dad. He came to the hospital as fast as he could.

"Alright. Me and Sierra will stay here. I want you guys to go to school." He tells us.

Cam stands up immediately.

"No way. That's my mom. I'm not leaving her." He yells.

"Cam. I need you to calm down. She'll be fine. If anything happens, I'll call you." Sierra says as she tries to put her hand on his shoulder.

He moves his arms away.

"Why should you get to stay? It's not like you were there for her the first time." He yells.

I see Sierra's face turn sad and I see that as my cue to pull him out. I grab both of his arms tight.

"Let's go, Cam. We'll come back after school." I say.

I pull him outside and don't let him go until we get to my car. I put him in the passenger seat. Luckily, I grabbed his backpack before rushing out of the house.

"I want to stay with her Shawn." He tells me right when I step in.

"I know you do. Don't worry. If anything happens, we'll be here in a second." I tell him.

"Yea. Especially with your driving." He says.

"I'm not that fast." I tell him as I turn on my car.

"Mhm. Ok Mr. Dom Toretto." He says.

I smile and then drive off. We get to the school and walk in, heading towards our lockers.

"So, you gonna miss Ashley?" He asks me as we open our lockers.

"Yes." I say.

"You never told me why you were so smiley this morning." He tells me.

I smile to myself, remembering the kiss that we shared.

"Oh yea. I was gonna say that when I was at the airport saying goodbye to Ashley. . .we kissed." I tell him.

"You what!" I hear someone scream from behind me.

I turn around and find Cristina looking at me angrily.

"Hello Cristina." I say with a satisfied smile.

"You're kissing other girls!" She yells.

"Last time I checked, we're broken up." I tell her as I go back to my locker.

I get the stuff I need for this class and close my locker.

"Don't you love me?" She says with sad eyes.

"Don't do that. You never loved me from the beginning." I tell her.

"You don't know that." She says.

"Oh but I do. You see, if you really loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me." I tell her.

Her face goes sad and I just shake my head and turn back to Cam and he nods. We walk away from her and go to class. Once we're far from her, he speaks.

"Dude, you and Ashley need to get together!" He says.

"Nah." I tell him.

"Why not? Don't you want to?" He asks.

"I do but she's going through a lot right now. She's got her mom and the Seattle business. I don't want to add to that." I tell him.

"Bullshit. What's the real reason?" He asks.

I sigh and lightly smile.

"Honestly, I don't think she would want to." I tell him.

He punches my arm and I rub it.

"Ow. What was that for?" I ask him.

"For being a dumbass. Answer this question, did she kiss you back?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Then that means that she wants to be with you. How do you not get it? Are you off your game or what?" He tells me.

"I don't know. Every time I'm with Ashley, I can't think." I tell him.

He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"My man, you are whipped." He says and laughs.

"Shut up. You are too." I tell him.

He put his hands up in surrender.

"I never said I wasn't." He says.

I shake my head. We walk in to our class and take our seats.

Back to learning. Ech.

~after school~
I drive to the hospital. We get out and walk in to the waiting room where we meet Sierra.

"How is she?" Cam asks as he hugs Sierra.

"She's fine. She got out of surgery a few hours ago and she's been resting since." She tells us.

"Where did my dad go?" I ask.

"He left after he saw her. He said that he needed to go figure out who would do this." She tells me.

I nod.

"Cam, can we talk? In private?" She asks him.

He nods.

"I'll go wait over there." I tell them.

"You can go see mom if you want. She's in room 223." She tells me.

I nod and head to the elevator. I press the 2nd floor and when the doors open, I go and find the room. I find it and knock.

"Come in." I hear.

I open the door and close it behind me. I walk towards Mrs. Dallas and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mrs. Dallas. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I've been worst and what have told you about calling me that?" She tells me.

"Sorry mam." I say.

"There we go. Where's your father?" She asks.

"He went to go take care of some. . .business." I say.

"No." She says.

I look at her with confusion.

"No what?" I ask.

"I want you to call your dad and tell him to cancel any and all plans." She tells me.

"How did yo-"

"I'm not stupid, sweetie. I know what 'business' means." She says as she puts quotations on 'business'.

"Mam, we want to figure out who would do this to you. We need to find them and make them pay." I tell her.

Right when I said that, Cam and Sierra walk in.

"What's going on?" He asks as Sierra closes the door behind her.

"Your mom says she wants my dad to stop looking for whoever did this to her." I tell him.

Cam looks at her shocked.

"What? Why mom?" He asks her.

She sighs deeply.

"Because I know who it was." She says.

We all stay quiet and wait for her to speak.

"It was your father."

________________________
A/N

Now that's the tea sister.

😂

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote and comment what you think!

xx