6 -"Why do guys always have to show off they're bodies?"

•Ashley's POV•
Oh. My. Gosh! This can't be real. He was supposed to be out of town.

"Surprise!" He screams.

"Well? Come give your big brother a hug." My dad tells me.

I run into Dylan's arms and embrace him in a big hug. Gosh I've missed him so much.

"Is this a good surprise or what." My dad says.

"How are you here? I thought you were gonna move out and stay out of town." I ask him.

You see, before I moved out here, Dylan had moved out. There was never really a specific reason as to why but all my dad told me was that he was trying to explore his options. I had barely found out that he had moved out when I moved in.

"Well, I found out that you had moved out here and decided that I've spent enough time without the 2 people I love the most and wanted to move back in. Low key, it wasn't fun out there." He tells me.

I laugh a little.

"Are you saying that you, my big brother, missed me?" I ask.

He seems a little embarrassed but he says, "Yes, I missed my little sister."

"Well I'm so happy your back. This one here has been a struggle." I tell him while pointing to dad on that last sentence.

My dad shrugs his shoulders.

"He still trying to get you with that Ryan kid?" He asks me.

I nod my head.

"Well, good thing you have an overprotective brother to stop that." He tells me.

I nod my head while my dad shakes his head.

"Watch. You're gonna be tired of your overprotective brother one day." My dad says.

"I know but at least not right now." I tell him.

He shakes his head while Dylan sticks his tongue out.

"Well, how about you kids catch up while I cook some dinner, yeah?" My dad says.

We nod our heads and he goes into the kitchen. Dylan goes to his old room and puts his stuff inside. He comes downstairs and sits next to me on the couch. Then, we start to catch up.

~After dinner~
Me and Dylan caught up with each other. I told him about Shawn and his best friend and he just told me to ignore them. He said that since they're angels, they'll end up leaving me alone. Right now, I am at the garage with my best friends, Elizabeth and Ryan. Oh, and Mason is here too.

"So, how does it feel with your brother back in the house?" Liz asked me.

"I'm happy he's back. I've missed him so much." I tell her.

We watch as Ryan and Mason practice their fighting skills. Of course, Ryan is kicking Mason's ass. Ryan has Mason in a headlock. Some how Mason got out and kicked Ryan in the stomach. Ryan got back up and tackled Mason. They both landed on the floor and right before Ryan punched Mason, he screams, "Alright. I give up."

"Awe...why so soon?" Ryan teases him.

Me and Liz laughed at Mason as Ryan helped him up. He turns his head and shoots death glares at us. They're both sweaty and nasty. It's not long before they both take off their shirts. Liz stared at Ryan in amazement while I just shook my head.

"Why do guys always have to show off they're bodies?" I ask them.

"Because when a person has a good aspect of themselves, they must show it off." Ryan replied as he put his shirt over his shoulder.

"And for you guys that's your abs?" I ask.

I feel a punch on my arm.

"Ow!" I say.

"Shut up or your gonna make him put his shirt back on." Liz tells me.

"That's my intention." I tell her.

Mason goes and sits next to Liz while Ryan sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. For some odd reason, I got these butterflies in my stomach when he put his arm around me.

"Is your dad still trying to push you to get with me?" He asks me.

"Yup." I say, popping the 'p'.

"I don't understand. What don't you like about him? He's so perfect for you." Liz says.

"You know the reason." I tell her.

She nods her head.

"Oh hey, we need to get home before mom and dad start worrying." Mason says as he looks at his watch.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow at school." Liz tells me as she comes in for a hug.

"Wait, you're coming to school?" I ask her.

She nods her head while she gives me a big smile.

"Come on. We'll see you tomorrow, Ashley." Mason said as he dragged Liz out to his car.

After they drove out, it was just me and Ryan. It was quiet until he spoke up.

"You really don't like this?" Ryan said pointing to his abs and his face while he smirks.

I give him a serious face until an idea pops up in my head.

"No I don't like it . . ." I pause and turn to him.

"I love it." I say as I jump on his lap.

To say he was surprised is an understatement. His eyes were wide. I start laughing uncontrollably while I got off him.

"Oh *laughs* my gosh. You *laughs* should *laughs* see your face." I manage to say.

His face got serious and he stood up.

"Not cool man." He says as he comes after me.

I try to run but he caught me by grabbing me from behind and locking me in his arms.

"You didn't think you were gonna get away from me, did you?" He says in an evil voice.

He spins me around while I laugh and try to get out of his grasp. Then, I get an idea and kick him in the balls. He groans in pain as he lets me go and falls to the ground. I watch as I see him lay on the floor.

"Ha. I ended up getting away from you." I say as I stick my tongue out.

"No. If I'm gonna be on the ground, you're coming down with me." He says as pushes my foot back with his foot, almost as if I had tripped.

I fell on top of him. I groan as I hear him groan as well.

"Didn't really think that through, did you?" I tell him.

He shakes his head as I laugh a little. I look up to him and my eyes lock in with his. We stare at each other for what seems like eternity. There's something about his beautiful green orbs that pulls me towards him.

I start to lean in and he does the same. Little by little until our lips are inches away. And then . . . we kissed.

________________________
A/N

Omg!

They kissed!

I wonder what's going to happen between them

I hope you enjoyed. xx