53 -"That was too much info for me."

~a few weeks before graduation~
•Ashley's POV•
Me and Liz were out looking for dresses to wear on graduation. I just wanted to wear jeans and a shirt but her and my dad insisted I wear a dress. I'm looking through the racks and I don't see any of the dresses calling me.

"Liz, I don't think these dresses are for me. None of them are my style." I shout to her.

She's in the dressing room trying on a couple dresses she found. She comes out wearing a flowy sunflower dress.

"Well maybe because you're style is dark and mysterious." She says.

"How does it look?" She asks as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Ehh too little girl-ish." I tell her.

She sighs and goes back into the room.

"Maybe you need to change up your style. Try bright colors." She shouts.

"Bu-"

"No buts. Try it." She cuts me off.

I sigh and start looking at another rack of dresses. I look and I look and I look but nothing. Liz comes out again but this time she's in a mint green dress.

"What about this one?" She asks.

"Too puffy." I shout.

She rolls her eyes and goes back inside.

"This is my last dress that I'm putting on right now. It's the last one I liked. You better like it." She shouts.

"Yea yea." I say.

"Hello there. Do you need any help?" A young girl asks me.

"Umm no it's ok. Thank you." I tell her.

"No problem. If you need anything, just ask me or any of the staff around." She says.

I nod and she walks away. I go back towards the dressing room and Liz steps out in a strapless light blue dress that goes down mid-thigh.

"So?" She says

"So?" She says.

"It's beautiful. That's the one." I tell her.

She smiles and jumps up and down.

"Finally. I would've just went naked if you didn't pick this one." She tells me.

I laugh lightly.

"I don't think Cameron would like that." I say.

"Oh, he would most definitely like that." She says and winks at me.

I look at her in disgust.

"That was too much info for me." I say as I fake gag.

She smiles and goes back inside the room.