20 -"I need you to tell me the truth."

•Ashley's POV•
Bang!

I turn around and see Shawn on the floor. He was shot in the chest, almost close to his heart. I was in shock to say the least.

"Shawn!" Cameron yells.

I look up and I see Mr. Mendes with the gun in his hand and he's looking down at Shawn. His face has shock written all over it. He looks up at me and anger appeared in his eyes.

"You! You did this! You made me shoot my son. If he didn't block you, he wouldn't be the one on the floor! I don't know who you are but I don't really care because you're gonna pay." Mr. Mendes yells as he puts his gun back up.

My dad comes in between me and him and points his gun at Mr. Mendes.

"No, he's not. Take your son and the kid and go to the hospital. Your son can still live if you go now." My dad tells him.

Mr. Mendes thinks about it but he decides to drop the gun and told his men to pick up Cameron and Shawn. Before he left, he looked at us.

"This isn't over. Your daughter isn't allowed anywhere near my son. If I see her close, I'm killing her on the spot. Until we meet again." He walks away.

My dad turns around and tells one of the guys to get Dylan. Once they grab him from me, he looks at me.

"What were you thinking?" He asks sternly.

I turn off my voice modifier.

"I was thinking of my brother. While you guys were out there fighting each other, I was over here-"

"About to get killed." He cuts me off.

I take off my mask and look down. He sighs deeply.

"I understand how you felt but you could've been the one on the floor if it wasn't for Shawn." He tells me.

I can already feel my eyes start to water but I don't let them fall. I look up at my dad and I see his sad expression.

"I'm sorry I left but it was for him. Let's just take him to our doctor and make sure he's ok. Come on." I say as I start to walk away.

We get to the garage and the guys carry Dylan into the hall. I was about to go in when I get pulled back by Ryan. He immediately pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay. Are you hurt?" He asks me.

I shake my head.

"I'm fine, Ryan. I'm a little bruised up but I'm still alive." I tell him as I pull away.

He nods. Out of nowhere, he slaps my shoulder.

"What were you thinking? You could've gotten killed. This was all to chase your little boyfriend." He yells at me.

I slap him across the face and he holds his cheek.

"Fuck you, Ryan. I went to get my brother. For your information, Shawn let me go and took a bullet for me. He saved me." I say.

I leave him there and go inside the hall to check on my brother. When I got inside, I seen all the guys and my dad sitting on the couch. I look at Liz's station but she isn't there. I walk down the hall and stand in front of her door. I knock and hear a faint 'Come in'. I open and close the door then I walked up to her bed. She seen me and instantly stood up and hugged me.

"Woah there. Are you ok?" I tell her as I just stand there.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I heard about what happened." She says.