10 -"Don't kid yourself."

•Shawn's POV•
~3 months later~
My friendship with Ashley has gone really good. These past months we really have gotten to know each other. A few weeks after the dinner, she finally told me why she was crying in the hallway.

She explained to me the whole story between her and her guy best friend, Ryan. It hurt me to know that she had feelings for someone else but I can't do anything because I'm the one with the girlfriend. During school, she hangs out with her friends at break then at lunch, me, Cam and her hangout. Right now, me and Cam are waiting for her by the library.

"What're your plans after school?" Cam asked me as he took a bite out of his banana.

"Well, yesterday, I was at the clubhouse so I think today I might go to the garage with Ashley." I tell him.

"And you're sure that they won't do anything to you? I mean, it's king property." He asks me.

"Yes man. I'm positive. I hide my tat really good now." I reassure him.

He's a little scared because the first time I went with her to the garage, I forgot about my tat. When one of the guys looked at my arm, they saw like snippet of my tat. They asked me what it was and I freaked out and told them it was a tat of my dog. I don't have a dog. They shook it off and they never asked me about it again only because I wear long sleeves when I go there now.

"Alright. So, I'll be taking your Jeep then?" He asks me.

I nod my head. I hear laughter coming from around the hall and I look up to see Ashley with her friends.

Gosh she looks so cute today.

Yup. You guessed it. I may have started getting feelings for her. I haven't told anyone about it though. Not even Cameron.

She sees us and says bye to her friends. Then, she comes up in front of us.

"Alright. You guys ready?" She asks us.

Cam finishes his banana and throws the peel away.

"Yup. Let's go." He says with a full mouth.

We laugh and start walking away. When we pass by her friends, I see Ryan glare at me but I just shake it off. Ever since I met the dude, he's been mad dogging me. It's really scary.

~after school~
Ashley drives to the garage and she parks her car. We get out and I go to the back seat to get my shirt out of my backpack. As I take my shirt off, I feel eyes staring at me. I look out of the corner of my eye and see Ashley staring. I smirk.

"You should take a picture. It'll last you longer." I say as I grab my long sleeve and unfold it.

As I look over at Ashley, I see her smirking.

"Don't kid yourself. I'm not staring at you. I'm staring at the scars you have." She tells me as she comes up to me and points to the bruises I have.

She touches one that I have on my stomach and I flinch. She looks up at me and pulls her hand back. Then, she looks all around my chest and back. She has this look of worry and pity in her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." I tell her.

She nods and starts to walk away. She turns back to me.

"I'll be in the garage waiting for you." She yells before fully turning around.

Was she worried? Did she care for me for a second there?

I shake it off and start putting on my shirt.

•Ashley's POV•
Those scars on his body are bad. He looks like he's been beaten and stabbed. I felt bad for him. But I would be lying if I said I was just staring at his scars. I go inside the garage and greet all of the guys there. I see Ryan and Mason in the office talking to someone but I can't see them. I go inside and see . . .

"Dad? What're you doing here?" I ask my father.

"Umm what do you think sweetie? I do work here too." He says as he gets up off the desk and comes up to me to hug me.

I'm surprised he's here. He's never at the garage. He always tells Mary to take care of the garage.

Oh shit. Shawn!

I look behind me and see Shawn looking for me. Thank god he's wearing his long sleeve because if my dad were to see his tat. Let's just say, it wouldn't end well. I turn back around to see my dad looking behind me too.

"Uhh and who is that young man?" He asks.

"That's Ashley's friend." Ryan tells him.

Ryan then faces me and tells me, "Why don't you introduce him to your dad?"

I glare at him but turn to my dad and fake smile.

"Shawn! Come in here." I yell at Shawn as I signal him to come into the office.

He sees me and smiles.

Oh god that smile. No! Stop!

He comes in and I close the door behind him. He sees Mason and shakes his hand. Then, he nods at Ryan. He sees my dad and then takes out his hand.

"Hello sir." He tells him.

My dad looks at his hand then back up at me.

"Umm Shawn, this is my father. Dad this is Shawn. My friend." I tell them both.

When Shawn heard that it was my father, his face went pale. My dad takes that as a sign to take his hand. He smiles a little. They both let go and Shawn stands next to me.

"So, how long have you guys been friends?" My dad asks him.

"A couple months now, sir." He tells him.

"Mhm and Ryan, how long have you been best friends with my daughter?" My dad asks Ryan.

"Dad! We're not doing this. Me and Shawn are gonna go work. I'll see you, later." I tell him as I grab Shawn's wrist and drag him with me.

"Woah. I get the feeling your dad doesn't like me." He tells me as we go to the back, where my motorcycle is.

"Now we're even." I tell him, referring to his dad not liking me.

He laughs a little. I smile at him.

That laugh is so adorable. No! You can't think that. He's an angel.

________________________
A/N

Wow.

I think our girl is catching some feelings for Shawn.

But so has Shawn.

I hope you enjoyed xx