5 -"We don't have dirty asses."

•Shawn's POV•
"Cristina? What are you doing here?" I ask the devil standing in front of me.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you this morning. I was just so mad that you missed our dinner again and I thought you did it on purpose but your father explained to me that it was ju-"

I interrupt her.

"My father? He talked to you?" I ask her.

"Yea he called me during lunch. He told me that you just had a lot of business to attend to. I totally understand, Shawn. I forgive you." She says.

I can't believe it. My father would do anything to keep me from leaving this girl.

You see, when my father first met Cristina, he had fallen in love with her. I don't know how because I still haven't even found any feelings for her. She used to be my best friend but my father corrupted her mind and now she thinks she's all that. Now, my father believes that we're gonna get married.

How did he even know we were broken up?

I look over at my car to see Cameron outside, leaning on the hood.

It couldn't have been. No. It wasn't Cameron. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Uh that's great sweetie. I was so sad without you. And I hate to do this to you but I got to go home and check on everything." I tell her.

She nods in understandment.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." She tells me.

She comes up to my ear and whispers, "My parents are out of town again. Maybe you can come over later tonight and we can 'chill'."

I cringed in my mind.

I guess this is the part where I have to take out my acting skills.

She pulls away and I smirk at her.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you tonight, baby." I tell her as I lean down and kiss her sloppily.

Ugh. I hate this.

I pull away. Me and Cameron go inside my car. I look in front of me and see two guys sitting on the hood of a car. It looks so familiar but I just shake it off and drive out of the lot.

•Ashley's POV•
I exited through the back so Shawn wouldn't see me come out. I didn't want to go and be with him because I can't. The truth is that my dad has people looking after me. Shawn is lucky that they weren't at the school yet when he pulled me outside.

I look around the parking lot and spot Mason and Ryan. They're sitting on the hood of my car. I look more to the left and see Shawn looking at the front entrance.

He's waiting for me. I wish I could go but it's too risky. For me and for him.

I see him head to his side of the car and I'm getting ready to leave when the devil of the school pulls him back. It surprised me that she's even talking to him considering she's the one that broke up with him.

They're talking and then she leans in to his ear. I could see on his face that he doesn't like what she's telling him. She pulled away and he faked a smirk. He kissed her sloppily and then headed into his car and drove off.

I guess they're back together. That's too bad because he seems too good for her.

I get out from where I was hiding and start walking to my car. Mason and Ryan see me coming and stand up off my hood.

"Yea, you better get off my car. I didn't pay it so you guys could put your dirty asses on it." I tell them as I open the back door to put my bag down.

"We don't have dirty asses. Isn't that right, Ryan?" Mason says.

"Don't mind him. He didn't get his usual slap from a girl this morning." Ryan tells me.

Mason smacks his shoulder and gives him a 'wtf' face. I laugh a little bit.

"So, why did you guys wait for me today? You guys usually just leave and wait for me at the garage." I tell them.

"Your father wanted us to take you home. He said he wants to discuss something with you." Ryan tells me.

I roll my eyes.

"Did he not trust me to go home on my own?" I ask.

"After last time? Not really." Mason chimes in.

"Alright then, lead the way." I say as I go into the driver side and start my car.

They get into the car next to mine and drive off first then I follow. We get to my house in 10 minutes. I get out of my car and head inside.

"Hello? Dad? I'm home." I yell throughout the house.

"In my office." My father yells back.

I go upstairs and go into his office. I close the door behind me and sit in one of the chairs at his desk. He turns in his chair to face me.

"Hello beautiful. How was school today?" He tells me with a small smile on his face.

"It was ok." I tell him.

"Those angels didn't bother you today, did they?" He asks me.

I shake my head.

"Good. We don't need angels being your friend. Especially, 2 boys. You already have 2 guy friends." He tells me.

"Mason and Ryan don't count. They are only there because you ordered them to be there for me. It's not the same." I say as lean back in my chair and cross my arms.

"I didn't tell Elizabeth to be your best friend and there you guys are. Plus, I only ordered for them to look after you. Not to hang out with you. That was up to them." He tells me.

"More like up to Ryan." I mumble.

"Ah yes. Ryan. How's it going between you two?" He asks me.

My father has been trying to set me and Ryan up ever since I was 10. Of course, like any girl at that age, I thought boys had cooties. Before I had to go back to my mom, me and Ryan became friends. My dad liked the idea and thought that when we grew up more we would get together.

"Same as it was before, dad. We're the best of friends." I replied.

"Just watch, Ashley. One day, you'll be all over him." He says.

He gets up off his chair and walks to the door. He opens it then says, "Come on, I have a surprise for you."

I get up off the chair and walk towards him.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He tells me.

I walk out first and go downstairs. He follows behind me. I stay in the living room as he told me to and wait. He goes into the garage and when he comes back, I see . . .

________________________
A/N

I wonder what her dad has for her.

A puppy maybe?

Is it weird that both father's want them with a specific person?

I hope you enjoyed. xx