34 -"I'm not staying with her."

•Ashley's POV•
I wake up to two arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself, knowing who's right behind me. I turn around and I'm met with his chest. I'll admit, I looked at his abs. Not only that. I felt something poking my legs when I looked down, I saw his. . .thing poking out. I got scared and fell off the bed. I groan and when I look up I see Shawn looking down at me.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yea. . .I just got a little scared." I tell him.

"Of what?" He asks.

I can't say it was because of his. . .thing.

"You forgot I was here, didn't you?" He tells me.

"Yea sure. We'll go with that." I tell him.

I stand up and I dust myself off. I look over at Shawn and seen that his thing was still up. He looks at where I'm looking and his cheeks go red. He immediately covers himself and stands up, facing away from me.

"Can I use your shower real quick?" He asks.

I laugh a little.

"Yea. There's towels in the cabinet." I tell him.

He nods and runs to the restroom. I smile to myself and start making my bed. Once I'm done, I grab some clothes from my drawer and go to the guest restroom. I'm about to open the door when the door opens and she comes out.

"Oh. You scared me." She says as she puts a hand over her heart and smiles.

"I just need to use the restroom. My bathroom is occupied." I say.

I push past her and close the door. I get ready and do my hair. I finish and walk out to my room. I see Shawn in his pants from yesterday but he's shirtless. He turns to me and smiles.

"Where did you go?" He asks.

"Guest bathroom. I needed to change somewhere." I tell him.

He smiles and puts on his shirt.

"You ready?" I ask.

He nods. We both go downstairs and walk to the kitchen. When we walk in, I see my dad and Caroline talking. I roll my eyes and walk towards the fridge.

"Good morning, Ashley." My dad says.

"Morning." I tell him.

"Good morning, Shawn. How did you sleep?" He asks Shawn.

"Good morning, sir and it was good. I really felt comfortable." He says as he smiles.

I close the refrigerator as I see that there's nothing in it. I walk over to Shawn.

"I bet it was. I know my daughter's bed is really comfortable." He says.

Shawn's face turns red and his smile disappears. I laugh a little bit. It soon disappears as Caroline decides to speak.

"You guys look really cute together." She says.

"Which reminds me. What is she still doing here?" I ask, irritated.

"Your mother is gonna be staying with us for awhile. You better get use to it." He tells me.

"No." I say.

His head shoots over to me.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"No. I'm not staying with her." I tell him.

He's about to stand up but my mom puts a hand on my dad's thigh.

"It's ok Sergio. I know why she's like this. That's one of the reasons I came here. I know she's probably kept this to herself but I think you guys deserve to know." She tells him.

I look at her surprised but it just falls back to my straight face.

"You don't know anything. I have my reasons for not wanting you here. I'm telling you that you don't know sh-"

"Martin." She cuts me off.

My face goes shocked once again and memories start floating around. I start to feel myself get lost.

"Martin? Who's that? Another ex?" My dad asks.

I feel myself start to get weak. I feel like I might fall but someone grabs me.

"Ashley? Are you ok?" Shawn asks.

All their voices start to sound muffled and then. . .I was gone.

~30 minutes later~
I wake up in the living room, laying on the couch. I feel something on my head and I touch it to feel a hand. That hand immediately moves and then Shawn pops into view.

"Ashley. You're awake. How are you feeling?" He asks.

I sit up and face him. I start to remember the last things that were spoken and stand up. Shawn stands up with me as his arms go to my sides as if holding me.

"Ashley, you need to rest." He tells me.

I hear footsteps and see Caroline and my dad walk out from the kitchen. My dad has a sad expression.

No no no no no.

"Dylan. Can you come down here please?" My dad yells.

I few minutes later, Dylan comes running down the stairs.

"What's up?" He says.

"We need to have a family meeting. Sit." He says.

Dylan sits on the couch. My dad and Caroline sit on the seats in front of the couch.

"Sit Ashley." My dad says.

I sit down on the couch next to Dylan.

"I think I should probably get going now." Shawn says.

I grab his hand.

"Please, don't go. If I'm gonna be saying anything, I want you to be here." I tell him.

He nods and sits down next to me.

"I know that after she says this story, you will all hate me. I did too after I found out." My mom says.

"Are you ready, Ashley?" My dad asks.

I think on it.

Here it goes. I thought I would have to keep to myself until I was buried but it was bound to come out at some point. Today, my family will know the truth on why I separated myself from Caroline. Why I started to get into fights and had my wall up in the first place. Today, I will finally be free from this burden that I never thought would come out.

I nod my head. He signals me to speak. I grab Dylan's hand and squeeze it along with Shawn's hand.

"At the age of eight years old, I. . .I got raped."

________________________
A/N

Yup.

I told you it was gonna come back.

I'm sorry to those who are very sensitive to that topic.

xx