30 -"Let's go get our girl."

*warning*
Things in this story may be too mature. I will note when it's coming. If you want to skip it you can. Thank you.
•Shawn's POV•
We get to the garage and go inside the hall. We see everyone suiting up but my eyes land on Dylan. I rush over to him and he looks up in my direction.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She's in a cabin. The reason we couldn't find her is because there isn't that much signal out there. We were finally able to track her thanks to those two." He says while pointing to Liz and Brainy.

"Thank you for lending him." He says.

I nod. I walk over to Liz and Brainy. I see Cam hugging Liz. Yes, they're together. They've been together for about a month now. When me and Ashley weren't talking anymore, they decided to tell us about them. It surprised us but we were happy for them.

"Thank you guys. I'm really glad you found her." I tell them.

Brainy stands from his chair and walks up to me.

"Of course man. Anything for you. I would stay but I need to go before my dad starts looking for me. I hope everything goes good." He says as he gives me and Cam a quick hug and waves goodbye.

"Alright everyone. Listen up!" Mr. Alvarez yells.

We all turn to him.

"I want you guys to do whatever it takes to get my daughter back. Even if you have to kill someone. All I want is that you bring my daughter back to me." He says.

We all nod then we start heading out towards our cars. I wait for Cam as he kisses Liz goodbye. We go out and get in my car. Liz sent Cam the address so we put it in the gps and started to drive out.

We get to the cabin in 30 minutes. We get out of the car and walk towards Dylan and Ryan.

"Are you guys strapped?" Dylan asks us.

We nod and pull up our shirts to show him our guns. He nods. I look at Ryan and he's mad dogging me. Dylan looks at him and pats his chest.

"Let's go get our girl." Dylan says as he drags Ryan with him.

We all go with his dad. Me and Cam take out our guns and take them off safety mode. We start to quietly walk towards the house.

I wonder if this is how FBI does it?

Mr. Alvarez goes on one side of the door while Dylan goes on the other side. They both signal with their hands.

'1'
'2'
'3'

We bust in and look all over the place. We look in the living room and see Jack looking up at us with a bunch of cash in his hand.

"Where is she!" I yell as I walk towards him.

Cam stops me before I get any closer to him. Mr. Alvarez looks at him and nods.

"Where's my daughter?" He asks.

Jack smirks and looks at me.

"You're too late." Is all he says.

*skip here*

Dylan hits him across the face. I hear screaming coming from upstairs. I look at Cam just to see that he was looking upstairs. He looks over at me and nods up there. I start to run up the stairs and when I heard the scream again I ran to the room it came from. When I opened the door, it was the most horrific scene ever.

Ashley was laying on the bed, naked, with some guy on top of her, with his pants to his ankle. I run over to her and push him off. I start to punch him. I release all my anger on him. I kept on hitting until someone pulled me off. I turn to see Cam.

"Not worth it. Go with her." He tells me.

I nod frantically. I run towards Ashley on the bed and wrap a blanket around her. I touch her and she tenses up.

"Don't be scared. It's me Shawn. You're okay. You're with me now." I whisper to her.

She relaxes and I carry her bridal style. I run downstairs and I see Dylan and Mr. Alvarez. I see that Jack is still with them. I give Ashley to Dylan and then punch him across the face.

"Shawn! What was that for?" Mr. Alvarez yells.

"He almost got her raped." I say.

With those words, I started to see Mr. Alvarez's eyes turn red. I turn to Dylan and see the same color. I take Ashley off his arms.

"Take her to the hall. Jasper! Call Tiffany and tell her to go to the hall. Everyone gets out except Tom and Jasper." Mr. Alvarez orders.

"Where's the guy?" Dylan asks with clenched teeth.

"He's upstairs with Cam." I tell him.

He nods then he goes upstairs. A few minutes later, Cam comes down with Dylan behind holding the guy by his collar. Once they get down, Dylan pushes the guy next to Jack.

"Everyone leave." Dylan orders.

Everyone goes to their vans while Jasper and Tom stay. Dylan looks at me and nods then walks up to the two guys that are on their knees now. Cam taps my shoulder and nods towards my car. We walk out and Jasper closes the door behind us. I go to my car and lay Ashley in the back. I get in the driver's seat and drive off to the hall.

We get there and I pick up Ashley and take her inside. I get inside and see Liz talking with some lady. She looked like a doctor as she was dressed in a white lab coat with one of those things that let them hear your heart beat. They both look at me and the lady soon walks towards some double doors and opens them. I go in there and lay her on the table. I was planning on staying there but the lady kicked me out and closed the doors.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. Tiffany is an amazing doctor." Liz tells me.

I nod and she smiles at me. Cam walks in and she walks over to him and hugs him. I sit on the couch and keep my eyes on the double doors and wait till they come out.

________________________
A/N

Sooo . . . . . .

Yea . . . . .

I'm sorry for those who read it.

I didn't want to be really specific about it because I know it's a really sensitive topic.

But I'm not saying that I won't be bringing it up again.

Again. . .I'm really sorry.

xx