one thing

"Where have you been?! It started a while ago, " Cheryl said as she continue to fangirl over them.

I came back to rooftop and find myself staring at him while he plays the drums so gracefully every beat. And even if he seldom sing, his voice is hot af.

"Woah! You're suddenly interested in liking them." She exclaimed as I said I agreed to her plan this summer.

"Specifically to that serious, arrogant, cold and mysterious guy but hot as hell—Jughead Jones." She said as her fingers point to Jug who's busily striking his drums.

I find him interesting. His ocean eyes that is so captivating and him being 'hot' image that is ironically to his personality which is cold.

I like him. His instant hate to me triggered me to make him like me. Soon, Jughead let's see.

"I'm so excited for this summer. This would be fun," I said as my eyes glitter with delight to be somebody like a fan girl.

Tbh, I really like their songs even though I don't even know who are they. I need to research ASAP.

"I love you!!!" Cheryl said and I looked at him as I rolled my eyes. I looked at the lead singer who is captivating the girls and almost all girls attention is on him because of his voice.

His ginger hair shines through the lights and the moment his eyes met with Cheryl, he winked. And this girl beside me is so loud because of shocked and happiness.

"I love you too," He said as he continued the sing and the girls cheered because of it. As well as Cheryl of course who is now dead because of the wink and ily.

He is Archie Andrews, also known as the Casanova of the band. Next to him the lead guitarist—Reggie who is also known for him being a bad boy. And lastly Sweet pea , bass guitarist, known for being the loudest and funniest in the group but also as a bad boy.

I focused my eyes on him. And he glance at me coldly for a sec before focusing his eyes on his drums.

Cheryl discovered them because Jason is part of their squad and he is just not interested in band and stuff so he didn't join them. But he's friends with them.

"I talked to my brother yesterday and asked if they are taken and he said they're being secretive when it comes to dating," She whispered and she growled angrily, "But Archie's definitely the one who is always with the girls." We are in condo watching some live shows of The Serpents.

"I think Jughead doesn't have any girls." I say confidently as I stared at him. That cold boy isn't melted yet I guess? Maybe, I'm wrong but I want to be the girl who'll melt him.

"Are you sure this coffee shop is his favorite one?" I asked in the other line of the phone. Cheryl is with her mom today so I am just the only one who's fan girling right now.

It's been a month since I have accidentally encountered Jughead Jones and I like to meet him again.

"Yes. Are you doubting my bombshell skills?" She said chuckling and I said while focusing in the coffee shop.

"Fine, I'll go," I got out of my car and directly went to a coffee shop to wait for him but I couldn't seem to see him. I already ate my cake and my drinks.

I should go. I stood up—Wait. A bunch of girls are waiting outside like they know that Jughead's here and they are specifically at a certain car. Wow, I missed that fact.