confirmation

"Hey, where is Jughead?" I opened the music room as I find him around but I don't see him. Archie just smirked at me when I see him.

I am hoping that we will become closer then before after that conversation but I guess not, huh. I am going to return his jacket because I feel so ashamed by owning it when in fact he's into Betty.

"Babe, he's with Betty," Oh. Betty. Right. He answered as he looked at some piano sheet and he looked so confused. "Babe yourself!" I shouted at him and he just smirked. I walked behind him and scan the sheet. Oh, this is familiar.

I sit down beside him, "This is how it starts." I told him and began gracefully touching the piano keys and he looked at me like he's asking if I know how to play. Suddenly, he began to move his fingers too in the piano. We look at each other and we chuckled.

"You play?" He asked chuckling and I nod, "Of course. I am more than a fan girl, Archie." He chuckled at the word 'fan girl'.

"My fan girl?" He asked so boastfully and I raised a brow, "Sorry to burst out your bubbles but no it's not you Andrews."

He just chuckled and said, "I know it's Jughead." I just stared at him and didn't have the plan to talk about it.

"This was my mom's favorite," He said while wiping the tearsthe came from his eyes. "Damn it," he cursed.

"Oh. I'm sorry. What happened?" I asked out of curiosity and he just shrugged, "Accident. It was so sudden. I wasn't even in her side that time. I loved her so much." I just felt a pang of hurt and jealousy because of his relationship with his mother. I wish mom and I were closer than today.

"That is so sad. You were lucky. You were close to each other because my mom and I aren't even that close. They are so busy like I am just facing this life alone." I expressed my emotions because I feel so emotional when it comes to talking about family and such. It's just sad and trajic.

And then he suddenly embraced me into a hug and I feel surprised by his sudden move so I just hug him back. We were shocked by the sudden opening in the door.

"Are we interrupting something?" Jughead said in a devilish tone and a smirk while his eyes are on me. And he's with Betty who is also shocked to see me and Archie on that position.

"Yes man and only if you don't interrupt—" He sneered and I cut him off by saying "Oh shut up, Archie." I said to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Are you ashamed of me?" He asked jokingly and I looked at him playfully. "Stop or I'll tell them what made you cry."

"You cried? Why?" Betty asked curiously and almost caring to the fact the she instantly go to Archie to check herand Jug follows.

And instantly, they are on their own world. I am not part of it so I started to walk away from them holding the paper bag with cookies and jacket.

"Jughead?" I asked when I saw him infront of me and I almost tripped over. I faced him. And I checked my watch. Damn it, it's already 6:30 pm.

"What?" He looked annoyed at me but I can't help but to smile.

"I'm going home but I actually waited for you to give you these," I said and I smiled to him giving the paper bag.

"I don't accept food with love potions and stop showering me with materials ," He instantly said as he checked the bag and he sees his jacket. "Finally," He said, "So you plan to give it back after ages?" He mocked at me. Wow.

"I am really thankful for you that night. No matter what you say, you saved me." I explain and I looked at the cookies that he didn't accept. "And for the cookies, just give it to Andrews, he'll appreciate it unlike someone I know," I rolled my eyes and mockingly looked at him.

"Why would I satisfy Andrews need? No way!" He said and he smirked. What does he mean?

"Then give the cookies back and I'll be the one who will bring it to him." I said as I grab the box of cookies in his hand but he put it away.

"Jughead, just give it back to me," I said still tiptoeing to grab them. He's really making my life harder. I actually spent a loooooot of time to perfect those cookies. Dang it! Imagine the cookies on the trash and my heart aches at that thought so better give it to Archie.

"Jughead, stop playing," I said firmly and he smirked playfully still trying to play with my cookies, "Jughead!" I was sooo annoyed and impatient as he still played with me. In one sudden moves, the box fell, as well as the cookies.

"Ughhh! Look at what you did! You ruined everything! I don't deserve this!" I said with him flaming with annoyance but damn girl can I really be mad at him—at that face? He's sooo gorgeous.

"You deserve this too," He suddenly said when he claimed my lips. I was frozen and I can't even move. I just stood there not knowing what to do not bc it was my first kiss. It's because that's him and everything feels like it's first time when it comes to him.

"First kiss," He said chuckling. Mocking me that for being so still. I can't even say a damn word.

"What...what was that for?" That's the only thing I managed to say. He just looked at me smirking and he whispered to me, "For talking too much? I hate loud people." Then he walked away just like that.

"Jughead, I like you. And I would like something between us to happen. Not just some complicated friendship and fangirl-star relationship." I said to him out of nowhere. First semester has passed and here we are, surviving for second semester and I'm still chasing this one boy.

Well, I'm busy sometimes because of my own world so I didn't always have the time to disturb him. He should be thankful for my professors for giving me such a hard time in passing my subjects.

"Yeah," He asked while eating some burgers. He's busy.

"What do you mean by 'yeah'?" I asked suddenly to him and he suddenly stopped eating and pay his attention to me.

"Yeah means Betty, Veronica. Did I satisfy your question now?" He said by smirking and that really hurts huh. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever, Jughead!" I said walking away to him and he just chucked lightly. Betty. I knew they are together. Maybe they are together for months now. Argggh. I should ask Betty.

"You know what, I think I should stop pushing myself to Jughead." I said out of nowhere to Cheryl. It's really sad when you realised that someone will never like you because they already have someone in their hearts.

"What? You've come to far. You're Veronica Lodge." She said encouraging me but I think I should stop now. I should probably just be a fangirl.

"I guess buuut...Jughead and Betty are together for months now." I said and she gasped. "What? I thought they are only friends?"

"No, I asked Betty myself. They are keeping it as a secret because they don't want to be the face of the news." Sadly, I frowned.

"Then we need to confirm it with our own eyes." I nod.

HI GUYS! SO SORRY! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH MY STUDIES THSE DAYS AND I LOST THE FLOW OF WRITING THIS STORY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE IT ANYMORE BUT ANYWAYS HERE AN UPDATE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS. LUV U ALL.

BTW, I AM SO HAPPY FOR CAMI AND CHARLES. THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER. I SHIP THEM. ANNNND I AM SO EXCITED FOR EPISODE FOUR THIS NOV 7. OMG CAN'T WAIT.