drunk

"GO BULLDOGS!!! GOOOO SERPENTS! GO JUGHEAD! I LOVE YOU!!!!" I shouted as I cheer for him while he's on the field playing soccer. People are staring at me.

"GO JUGHEAD! GO ARCHIE! GO REGGIE AND SWEET PEA!" I am part of the Vixens anyway. I can cheer for them. I cheer and cheer so loud and I guess some people are annoyed by my fangirling.

"She's so obsessed with Jughead. Ew. Like she have a chance." Someone said and they chuckled while looking at me and I raised my brows to them.

"She even danced to him with other vixens last week when they are practicing in the field. That's crazy." They said and I actually don't care anymore I continued my cheer. I mean I'm giving my best efforts before I stop chasing him. So I'm hoping that maybe even my name can be remembered by him.

Betty is not around. I guess she's busy with The Blue and Gold newspaper together with Kevin. While Cheryl is sick today so I will visit him later.

"OMG! WOOOH THEY WON! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!" I said with while the vixens cheered for them. Everybody cheered for them though.

"Josie, I'll be back." I said and she nods.

I got out of the field to get the doughnuts and cakes that I ordered in their favourite cafe shop as a congratulatory gift for the Serpents.

"Thanks V," Reggie said and Sweet pea said, "We're so lucky to have you always. Thanks V!" I am so glad that I made them happy.

"You're all welcome. Of course, you're all amaaaazing!" I cheered for them and hug them, "Congrats boys!" I suddenly widen my eyes to find Jughead and Archie.

"Where's Jug and Arch?" I asked them and Reggie replied, "We don't know, they just disappeared."

Sweet pea said, "Maybe in the locker room?" I didn't go to the locker room, maybe I'll just give it to Betty since she and Archie are neighbours then I will find Jughead wherever he is.

"Oh okay. Thanks boys!" I immediately went to journ room where Betty is. The door is open so I didn't bother to knock anymore duh.

Before I even go inside, I peaked in first but I got shocked by what I saw. Hurt and Pain.