talk!

Now we were in Honfleur, France. Staring down at the city that is magnificent to my eyes while we're on the yacht. We were quietly watching the city now for an hour already while our parents are now asleep in their hotel rooms. They made us walk and said that we should enjoy each other's company as if we would.

"Mom and JB left when my brother died..." He started as we were quietly watching the sun sets. I looked at him in pain, "Sorry to hear that. You have a brother?" He nod and he corrected me, "Had?"

"Uh yeah. Sorry again though...it must be sad because I am raised to believe that family is the most important thing in the world," I said trying to put on my situation to his. Losing someone is never been a great thing.

"We were just kids back then. Mom thought that being with a powerful businessman like my dad will harm JB so they went away for their safety," Yeah. FP has a lot of enemies back then before he quits being a military.

"My dad is also a powerful businessman yet dangerous. We were threathened a lot of times by some of the mob gangsters he dealt with. We always moved around the North. Uh...years ago...something happened in Riverdale that made us moved back to NYC. It was traumatic. I didn't even want to talk about it...I just...I don't even know what happened to the boy...He just...pushed me to save me..." I said explaining and I am holding my own hands to avoid breaking down. It was very traumatic to me. We were held for two days. And the boy made me stronger during those days. We talked about our dreams and stuff but the memories remained hidden to me because of the tragic events. He didn't say a thing.

"He saved you?" He asked and I don't if it's a pure curiosity or what. I looked at him and he is looking at the city.

"Yes...we met a week before the kidnapping and we were very close. That's the only thing I remember. I tried to find him but I can't. It seems like I erased the my memories from that day. I don't even know his name..." I said looking away. You don't know how guilty I felt that day even as a kid. I saw bloody blood all over his shirt and his beanie.

Jughead got something from his wallet and he gave it to me. I don't know what is that but I opened and I gasped. It was the boy who saved me eight fucking years ago when I was 13. He was wearing a beanie and he's with a cute girl. I guess the girl is Jellybean.

"Who is he..." I started to say and I don't know why but I started to cry and cry because I already know the answer.

"My twin brother...Frost Pendleton," He said coldly and sadly and I can feel the sadness in his voice when he said those words. I gasped and I looked at him. His twin brother saved me. His twin. I caused him a great loss. I was the reason why his twin died. Maybe that's why he hated me.

"T-twin? Oh gosh. Shit. Jughead...I'm...I'm so sorry. Jughead...I didn't know." I started crying in front of him. I am actually breaking down while hugging him. I know that it wasn't my fault because the kidnappers really targeted us but I am the one that should had been shot if it wasn't because of Jug's twin.