confused

These past few hours is kinda still blur to me. I woke up and I couldn't believe what just happened last night. I confessed after he confessed then we slept together. And today, I woke up pretty awkward. It was awful consider that we just...you know...last night. I don't know what to do.

"Hi..." I started as I sat down to have breakfast with him just wearing a big shirt and of course undies. And he just smirked and said, "Hello." We're awkward. After that we just kinda eat without talking to each other. I don't want to bring up any questions that will only lead to arguing again so I just stopped myself for bringing the annulment paper and such.

"Just to be clear...are we still doing the you know...uh you know what i mean..the papers?" I couldn't stopped myself. It's so quiet. I looked at him and he just stared at me coldly.

"After what happened last night? No Veronica. That is not going to happen. You'll remain as Jones..." He said staring at me before drinking his coffee. And I couldn't speak so I said, "Uh...okay? What?"

"You said you fucking love me. And I do too. So what's the point of separating?" He asked sarcastically and I just looked at him and said, "Uh right...I did...I just...Ugh. To be honest, Jughead. I am not just used to this. I mean I don't even what we are? Like what are we even doing here?" I asked in a confuse tone and he just chucked at me.

"Why, babe? Are you confused? I don't have a girlfriend. She's just a friend. And what are we even doing here? We just made love obviously." Babe? Making love? Oh my gods. What the hell? I chuckled lightly when he said that. I felt relieved and happy in the way he said he doesn't have a freaking girlfriend.

"Uh...Yeah. We are...It just feels weird..." I said smiling and he just smirked and said, "Yeah...Really weird, huh..." Then we both chuckled. Did we just make up for the three years of not being together? Are we even okay now? I mean.... I don't know...it's fast...weird from shouting and arguing then we ended up on each other's arms and now we're actually talking. Like real talking.

And he suddenly added, "But it isn't when we're in bed though..." I gave him a death are and he just chuckled at me. This feels...so nice and peaceful.

"We have a victory party later at night," I said just to remind him and myself that I need to see Houston later for the party.

"Great. Where would that happen?" He asked and he moved next to me to sit. I looked at him and said, "Houston and I will meet later to talk about that. I'll just update you." After that he said and looked away, "Okay."

"I'll see you around? Maybe later?" I asked then he answered  "Yeah later," He said looking at me. I picked up my belongings and before I even went out of his hotel room, 3 boys entered the room and they looked at me and at Jug with shocked written in their faces.

"Fuck," Jughead murmured while he saw them already in his hotel room. I just stood there without knowing what to do.

"Oh damn," Archie said scanning me and Jughead while the other two whistled.

Reggie coughed and said, "Do we go out? Or we go out?" Fangs chuckled and smirked at me, "We should have knocked guys. Uh oh, Jughead's fuming mad. Maybe we interrupted something..."

"Uhhh...I'll head out first. You guys stay." I said picking up my things before walking so fast to go outside. Damn. I am. so embarrassed at them. They see me like this.

"Hi Jug," I said when I see him starting to walk towards me. We're already in the club that Houston and I picked for the successful shoots and meetings. This is also basically our last day in Hawaii.