Marco Asensio - Not You Again

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

“Hold the door,” Marco called out and hurried his steps to catch the elevator. In only about two seconds when he slipped through the half opened door, he wished he’d let it go though. She stood there, wearing a leather skirt that barely covered her buttocks, a crop top that was so high cut, it was a wonder how her breasts did not got on this play whenever she moved, thigh high boots and a grimace that left no doubt, she wished just as much he’d have let it go.

“Oh, great, you again.” He scoffed and pushed the button to the top floor where the team was accomodated. They’d always had a very tensed relationship ever since they met. She was the one who draw attention to herself all the time, argued, and flirted, flirted with arguing meanwhile Marco was the quiet one, the one who was irritated by how loud she was.

“You should stop stalking me, could avoid the annoyance for both of us.” She glared at him, crossed her arms over her chest in a defensive way. Her full breasts almost spilled out from her top and he tried to think of something else, anything else besides the little sister of his captain aka Sergio the savage brother Ramos. Most likely, it would have been easier to distract himself if there hadn’t been that night… That night when he’d fucked her -there was no nicer way to put this- they’d had a night out of control. She was a succubus, the best laid he’d ever had, the best everything, with her passion, her beautiful body, her smart mouth… To this very day he had no idea what had gotten into him and he refused to even think of how he loved every single sinful moment. His body thought had a way better memory because he was already having a hard on, this was no good.

“As difficult it must be for someone as popular for you to believe this, I have little interest in seeing you ever.” He rolled his eyes. She could get under his skin in more than one way.

His cock was pressing against his fly and he exhaled deeply. Only a couple of floors, you can do this. Think of Sergio, it’s going to help, thinking of him was certainly going to get any hotness out of his mind. Sometimes Marco wondered which would be the first cause of Sergio murdering him; him touching his sister or him calling it the biggest mistake of his life and walking out on her. It couldn’t be the second because it was damn obvious, the girl didn’t mind it. She paraded around with a different guy every single time Marco saw her, eating their faces, acting all disgusting like she wanted to fuck them right in front of him. Sergio wasn’t the only one unimpressed with her little public shows but there was no way Marco would say a word. If she wanted to act like that, and be with a different dude every single day or every hour, he could care less.

“Was that sarcasm in your voice, Markie boy?” She turned to him with a raised eyebrow and he growled.

“Don’t call me that, you know I hate it,” he growled and shook his head. When were they going to get to that god damn floor so he could just get out and get rid of her and get a cold shower?

“I call you whatever the hell I want to call you.” Her eyes turned so dark like they were black, her breasts rose quickly as defiance straightened her back. “What else do you have a problem with, Markie boy? Are you jealous of the lucky company I often have?” He wanted to strangle her but that also didn’t seem to be a good idea. He was not jealous. Far from it. He was annoyed that she was everywhere. Anywhere he went, anywhere he looked, this woman with her silky black hair and perfect ass and perfect tits and perfect everything was there.

“Can you just shut it?” He snapped at her. He’d never realized before how long these trips to the top floor took.

“Make me.” She smirked at him just when the elevator stopped abruptly and the lights went off. What the… Oh, this was some kind of sick joke of life. He could not be stuck with her in an elevator, the space was too tiny for them and all of their pent up frustration. Also, she was claustrophobic, he knew that much. Her breath hitched when the lift stopped and he tried to look at her in the dark but couldn’t see anything.