Roman Buerki/OC/Sergio Ramos - I Care

Warnings: Please, take this seriously, all of it is in there, if any of it repulses you, do not read.
strong language, explicit sexual content, MFM, choking, flogging, clamps, slapping, spanking, double penetration, anal, oral (male/female), unprotected sex, male/female ejaculation, knife play, restraints (light bondage), name calling, dirty talk

Her arms were spread out in front of her. Her front was flat against the wooden table or bench, she wasn't certain. Her legs were wide open, held in place with a spreading bar, leaving her obscenely exposed. Her hands were secured with metal shackles. The cuffs rubbed against her skin, tight enough around her wrists to bruise, to be a tell tale of what happened that night. To think that this was all a result of her best friend stupidly taking a banter seriously.

It was her birthday and Roman didn't get anything for her, literally nothing. The truth was she's never cared deeply about the supposed special day. However, her best friend did and always made sure it was indeed special for her. When he'd forgotten, she knew that she would have something to hold over him, tease him with. When a week later he called to go out clubbing, she said yes but she took her new colleague with her, a very handsome, very panties drenching model she met during a photoshoot. Roman didn't like sharing his toys and that included her whilst both of them were single. It was a fun way to pull his tail. Territorial Roman gave her exactly what she liked, hard and fast, letting the savage out he usually kept under control perfectly.

"He said happy birthday. He obviously cares more than some," she told Roman jokingly, pointing at him. She knew it was a mistake as soon as the words left her lips. A smirk appeared on his face, one that sent chills over her spine and put the fear of god into her. That look promised no good or maybe too much good, one that would make her faint.

"Sweetheart," he mused with a husky voice, a notch deeper than usual. He leant over her, lightly pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. His fingertip ran over the side of her neck, making her swallow hard. His lips brushed the side of her cheek, his beard tickling her soft skin, waking the nerves, colouring her cheeks and chasing goosebumps over her skin. "I can not even begin to tell you how much you mean to me," he whispered, breathing the softest of kisses on her face while his fingers wrapped around her neck in a tight promise. "Patience is a virtue, baby girl."

The air was slightly chilly. She could hear water dripping somewhere and bouncing off from something metallic. The floor under her feet was cold and slightly damp, pavement.

Her senses were much sharper than usually with the blindfold over her eyes. She wished she could see, see what Roman was doing while she was bent over naked in a... She had no idea where they were, likely a storage, an abandoned garage or something among those lines.

"You assumed I forgot your birthday, baby girl," Roman said with a soft voice but she didn't miss the edge and the rich deepness he hit with every word. She could hear it, she knew he was in one of those moods, not that the fact that she was tied up wasn't a dead give away anyway. "You know what I think about assuming shit." Something touched her ass, something soft but she knew it only just felt soft and soon she'd be cursing the tool. "Hold still," he ordered and she swallowed hard. She knew whatever was coming next was going to hurt and she was going to beg for more because just the thought resulted in another wave of wetness gushing between her thighs and god knows, she's been soaking since Roman had put the blindfold on her about half an hour ago. "Relax. Breath. I only do what you want me to do." He placed a small kiss between her shoulder blades when her spine strained, ready for the impact of whatever he was holding.

She barely had time to process his words before the first strike landed on her ass. She bit her lip to suppress the scream that was about to rip through her with the leather biting her skin. Roman had a special talent when it came to sex toys; he always, always aimed perfectly, master of kinkaim she teased him often. He didn't fail this time either, the strings of the flogger – now she could tell it was his favourite tool of torment that he was using – hit the spot between her buttocks and thighs in such a perfect angle that for a tiny second she thought she was going to come undone right away.