Open Doors - Virgil van Dijk

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, age gap

Virgil stared at the ceiling, unable to even hope for a little bit of sleep. The girls were gone, spending the weekend with their mother. Usually, he'd be happy for the little bit of a down time but not today. Today he was restless and the temptation to do something foolish was greater than ever. The temptation that walked on two legs and screamed delicious sin and was only situated two rooms down from him.

When he'd hired a nanny, a 19 years old girl who was nothing but a cute young woman, Virgil was happy with himself. He needed help, unable to handle everything alone with his crazy schedule and his ex had the same problem. She was working at a big multinational company. Like him, she had to travel and work over time a lot. In the end, this had been one of the biggest reason for their split; the lack of time.

Having a live in nanny was a great help and she was wonderful with his girls. He honestly couldn't ask for someone better than her. She was lovely, kind hearted, caring, incredibly attentive and treated his girls with so much love, he was in awe of her.

It would all be perfect if not for his wandering eyes and not for her searching gaze. For a long time, he kept telling himself that he was seeing things; surely she wasn't attracted to him. She was too young. She was the nanny of his daughters. She was off limits. Besides she was innocent and cute, no way she could entertain the type of thoughts he certainly had under the moonlight while palming himself all the way to the peak of his pleasure, imagining just how her tight pussy would feel around him.

However, something happened tonight; something that he couldn't get out of his head. The girls were gone and they were both ready to hit the bed when she called back for him from her door.

"Virgil." Her voice had sounded breathy, like a gasp. He'd turned back to her, finding her cheeks rosy, eyes wide. "I will leave the door open," she said, biting her lower lip while glancing up at him from under her lashes. "In case you need company." All he could do was nod, the words stuck in his throat. He kept replaying her words over and over again, trying to figure out if there was a way, even the slightest possibility that he misunderstood her. However, the more he thought of it, the look on her face, the tremble of her voice, her nipples visibly poking against the thin fabric of her top, the more convinced he was that no, he didn't misunderstand; she'd actually made a rather bold move on him.

**

She was laying in her bed, eyes stuck on the ceiling above her head. She could still barely believe she'd practically offered herself to her boss. She felt so filthy but she didn't care anymore. The truth was her need to have him to at least try and see if he felt the same pull as she did, was so great that she forgot her pride, her anxiety of being turned down, everything.

It wasn't often that the two of them stayed together. Usually, when the girls were at their mother's, Virgil was away for a match or visiting his parents. But this weekend neither happened and she saw an opportunity that she couldn't pass up.

She still couldn't believe she told him she'd leave her door open.

"Oh my god," she growled, covering her face with her hands. The sheer shock on his face was more humiliating than if he laughed into her face. This was so stupid. What was she even thinking? As if Virgil van Dijk would be interested in a girl like her.

She was so caught up beating herself up about doing something so stupid that'd clearly result in things being incredibly awkward with her boss that she didn't even realize the door she left open was no closed.

"Hey baby girl," he whispered with a smooth voice, his lips brushing the side of her neck and she froze. Was she dreaming? Did she fall asleep? "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes," she said with a shaky voice, her eyes fluttering close as he lifted the cover from her body and crawled between her legs. Her core was pulsing with need, a wave of wetness gushed between her thighs. This was not happening and yet... Yet, here she was heart hammering against her ribcage, legs spread for her boss, something she's thought of during so many sleepless nights now turning into reality.

"Fuck, baby, you're so wet. Is it for me?" He asked, brushing a lock of hair out of her face as he propped on his elbow besides her head while his other hand stroked over her soaked middle.

"Yes, all for you." She nodded, her chest rising and falling quickly.

"Not even wearing panties. Is that for me too?" His middle finger slipped between her folds easily, using her slickness with his thumb brushing over her clit occasionally. Her hips bucked to his touch instinctively.

"Yes, yes," she chanted, losing her ability to say more.

"God, I've imagined this so many times." He groaned in a low voice and her eyes widened. She tried to focus on him, opening her eyes. His index finger slid into her as well, and he opened them in scissors like motion. "Such a tight little pussy."

"You thought of this?" She could barely believe what he'd said. She used her last brain cells for the question because he started fucking her with his fingers and he found the perfect rhythm that was driving her out of her mind.

"Every night, dear," he groaned, turning his hand so his palm was pressing against her. She couldn't control her moves, she lifted to him over and over again. She was fucking his fingers, rubbing against his palm, feeling her pleasure on the tip of her tongue. "Every night while touching myself." Her lips opened with a silent scream as she tipped over the edge, her muscles pulling tight around his fingers. "Fuck, that's beautiful." He grunted when her juices squirted over his hand, dripping down his wrist.

"Fuck me, please." She was so desperate, she couldn't hold the words back. Never before she'd thought she would say these words, especially not seconds after a climax but this was Virgil. She wouldn't be satisfied until she felt him inside her. "I wanted this for so long." She whined, lifting to him again.

"Damn it. Such a needy little girl you are." He sat back on his heels, pulled his cock free from his underwear. She stared at him hungrily. The aftermaths of her orgasm still made her tremble but it was the need as well. She was unable to take her eyes off his cock, unsure if she wanted to taste him or have him buried deep inside her more.

He made the call for her though as he rolled a condom over his length and leant over her, his cock pressing against her swollen entrance.

"Next time you can taste it, too, babe." He promised and she gasped in surprise. There'd be a next time. She wanted to ask if he meant that for real but he swung his hips and entered her with a swift move, knocking air out of her lungs.

"Oh god, yes, yes!" She panted, her hands clutching his wide shoulders.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he growled as he started moving once she got used to his thickness inside her.

Her nails raked over his back. He grabbed her leg and pulled it around his waist, deepening his angle. The night filled with the sound of the clash of their sticky bodies, their heavy breathing. He felt so good inside her, she was losing her mind.

"Harder!" She dug her heel into his ass, bucking to him harder, quickening her moves.

"Fuck, you're so perfect, babe," he grumbled, tilting his hips. He grabbed her ankles and pushed her knees against her chest. His dick slipped so deep into her, she could only scream, feeling like he was clawing at her very core. "You're going to come for me again? Are you gonna give it to me?"

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes, don't stop! Oh my god, please!" She whimpered, her body thrashing under him. He slammed into her over and over again, so hard her vision blurred and suddenly, she was flying off the cliff again, a glass shattering cry ripping through her.

"Oh fuck, yes, milk my cock, baby girl!" He thrust into her over and over again, fucking her through her climax until he found his own release deep inside her.

"My door will always be open," she panted softly, trying to catch her breath.

"Good, I like that idea." He planted a kiss on her temple with a light chuckle.