Paulo Dybala - So Nothing

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content, some dirty talk

She was pacing up and down in front of the door, chewing on her nail, a habit she’s gotten rid of years ago but now at the most nerve wrecking moment of her life, she couldn’t help herself. Where the hell was he? Was it possible things gone so terrible that she’d never see him again? No, Paulo was not going to give her up that easily. Whatever happened, they’d get over it together.

The key turned in the knock and she held her breath as she swirled around to face him. His head hang low when he entered, his shoulders slumped and she stopped completely. This didn’t look good. He dropped his bag down by the door without looking at him and she let out a frustrated sigh.

“So?” She asked impatiently. Why the hell was he silent? He knew she couldn’t deal with being left in the dark.

“So nothing,” he said with a sigh and she bit her bottomlip, just watching him standing there crushed in the door.

“What do you mean nothing?” She asked, growing more and more agitated. “Just talk to me for god sake! What happened? Did he try to beat you? Did he put you on the transfer list? Come on, tell me something!”

The thing about being the daughter of the owner of a club was that it wasn’t easy to hook up with players because they depended on staying in the good graces of the man himself. To be fair, she’d never even wanted to do anything with any of the players because she knew them too well, she knew their filthy ways, she saw more than she should have.

However, Paulo was different. He’d proved himself to her over and over again. First, she’d believed that he’d only been determined to get her because he’d seen the challenge in her but over time when she’d finally caved, she’d had to realize his feelings were real, as real as they could get and she’d fallen for him more and more by every passing day.

They’ve been together for over 6 months in secret. 6 months of hiding from everyone, their friends, his teammates, their families, in fear of what would happen to his career if her father got to know about them. Her dad was a good man but he’s always warned her about football players, and he was overly protective of her in general.

She’d told Paulo to wait with the big announcement until they’d been certain. He was hotheaded, if it was up to him, he’d have told the entire world at day one that they’ve been together. But she was cautious, wanted to be sure if their romance had a devastating result for his career, it’d be for a good reason.

“He said he was going to rip my balls off and make me eat them.” He shrugged and she rubbed her temples. She loved her father, she truly did but she really wished he’d let her make her own mistakes, not that she considered Paulo a mistake.

“What else? Is he releasing you?” She stepped to him, took his hand lightly.

“He said he was going to rip my balls off and make me eat them if I hurt you.” He glanced up at her from under his ridiculuosly long lashes, his hair fell over his eyes, a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips and she gasped.

“You… You’re playing me! He wasn’t even pissed!” She exclaimed outraged and smacked him hard on the chest.

“Oh, he was pissed.” Paulo grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. “But he also said that he doesn’t want to have a fall out with you.”

“You’re such a bastard! I thought I ruined your career!” She smacked him again with a shake of her head, her voice now lighter with the tension finally living her system. “I hate you!”

“Oh you do?” His lips were a breath away from hers. He pulled her tight against him, his bulge pressed against her belly and she could feel her core pulsing with need for him. Her nostrils filled with his unmistakable scent, the strong aftershave, the grass, the orange scented shampoo, the leather, a mix that never failed to arouse her.