Just For Me - Neymar

Warnings: oral (female), explicit sexual content, strong language

Patience was a virtue, one he didn't own. Jealousy was an ugly treat, one he did own. The glare was on his face for so long now, anyone not knowing him might end up thinking he was a grumpy, arrogant bastard in general. Arrogant he might have been from time to time, it was a flaw he happily called his but Neymar was usually cool. He was easy going, a real extrovert, finding the right topic with everyone, cracking jokes, the centre of every and any group.

Apparently, that was only true until his girlfriend wasn't involved. He didn't like makings scenes, not outside of the pitch, not when he knew he couldn't benefit from it but it was becoming more and more difficult to bite his tongue. The side of his lips twitched annoyed as the stylist ran his hand over her thighs to smooth the pants on her. This was the ninth time that man put his dirty hands on her and each time seemed to be worse and worse for Neymar.

His hands tightened into fists. He was standing leant against the wall, his gaze set on his girl who seemed to be completely oblivious to the outrageous events that were happening to her. She should have been offended and demand him not to touch her but instead she was having the time of her life or so it seemed judging by her giggles.

It took all of his self control not to punch the guy in the face and grab her to drag her home but he didn't want to screw this up for her. His girlfriend was not a model. She wasn't anyone famous. Whilst she was the sun in his universe, for the world she was a no one. That's changed since they've been together of course. Now, she was a no one using his money and fame to get into the spot light according to many fans and even some journalists. Neymar hated when they talked like that about her, like she was a gold digger. The truth was she was just a woman like anybody else, down to earth, incredibly kindhearted, smart and passionate.

After their first date when they'd been ambushed both by fans and paparazzi, he'd honestly thought she wouldn't be back. He'd only made the situation worse when he'd sent expensive gifts to her work. The supposed gold digger'd felt like he'd thought she could be bought, that the problem why she wouldn't want to be with him would be forgotten just because he'd bought her a new watch. Every single item had been sent back to him except for the cards and tiny letters that he'd written with his own hand.

She put up with a lot just to be with him. She had to watch her life being shred into pieces, keep her mouth shut when lies upon lies surfaced day by day. She had to give up her job, many of her friends didn't want to meet her in public after they'd been harassed by fans. Her entire life had turned upside down just because of him.

Surely, he had enough will power to shut his mouth now when she was doing something she wanted to for a long time. One evening she mentioned she's always wanted to see what a real make up artist, stylist, a real photographer could do with her and he'd known he'd had to make this happen so he had.

For him she was always beautiful, especially the mornings without the smallest touch of make up on her face. But she was vibrant now, he had to admit that. It wasn't the make up or the fancy clothes that made her radiant though, it was how she suddenly held herself, that he could see her boosting with confidence, holding her head just a little higher, her back just a little straighter.

He flinched as the stylist now touched her arm, his fingers almost touching her breast in the process. If that man touched her at any inappropriate place, he'd raise hell. On the other hand, she didn't seem to be bothered by the attention, actually, the exact opposite was true. She was beaming in the hands of make up artists, stylists, photographer. That was the only reason he didn't say a word.

Neymar was trying to remain rational. She was his girl. She wouldn't even look at anyone else. But the way she cackled, threw her long hair over her shoulder, bent just enough to show a little more cleavage, crossed her legs so the dress would run just a bit higher on her thighs was not something he liked. She was sassy, playful and showed a side of her he hasn't yet seen.