She Knows About You - Federico Bernardeschi

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, daddy kink, name calling

"What are you doing here? Hiding from the guests?" Federico appear at the door, startling you enough to lure a small yelp out of you.

"I'm a bit tired," you reply, sitting to the bed. To think once this was your home just as much as his... To this very day you wonder if going away and not even giving a chance to long distance relationship was a good idea or not.

"That isn't it." He crosses his arm over his chest, searching your face. He knows you too well to believe your bullshitting. 2 years is 2 years, break up here or there.

"Thanks for the party." You clear your throat, deflecting the topic. No, it really isn't that you're tired, far from it. You're actually wired, and would be ready to jump him and go all night if only... "I kinda of thought you'd have a girlfriend by now, someone disapproving this." Federico organizing a welcome home party for you at his place – the home once you shared with him – shocked you and not. This was just so him, caring, attentive, even after you broke his heart.

"I have someone." He glances away, rubbing the back of his neck. You feel your cheeks heating up, feeling stupid for thinking he wouldn't. Of course he has a girlfriend. "Sort of... I guess. It's still very fresh," he explains and you nod. Half year is a long time, especially for a man like him, there was no way he'd still be single and you're happy for him, really... sort of. But you aren't going to deny your heart wrenched just a little bit as the words left his lips.

"Of course you do." You chuckle lightly and stand from the bed. "Come on, they're going to think you and I are banging again."

"We could bang. Big time, ha?" He smirks at you and drops his arm around your shoulder.

And as it turns out, you've still got it and banging you do when in only a few hours your upper body crashes down against the drawer while your panties are ripped off.

It's all a blur and you aren't even certain how you ended up back on the first floor of the house while the rest of the guests are still enjoying the barbecue and the bonfire but you did... Oh, lord, you sure did.

Neither of you are drunk. However, both of you had a few shots and a couple of beers that blurs the line between what's right and wrong. It even blurs the memories enough to pretend for a minute that you didn't break up, that you're still a couple and it's completely all right for you to leave your guests alone to fuck the hell out of each other.

Federico's hands on your body are foreign and yet so familiar. You move to him unconsciously, your body knows exactly what you need to do without you having to spare a brain cell for it.

"Federico," you whimper when his fingers enter you from behind. Your juices flow freely between your thighs, turning your skin sticky with need.

"Yeah, baby, I'm here, you wanna come for daddy, don't you?" You moan embarrassingly loud, your inner muscles clenching around his fingers. It's amazing how husky his voice can turn, even more so how your entire body reacts to him these times. "Oh fuck, yes, that's a good girl. You needed this for a long time, didn't you?" He muses in a low voice, leaning over you, his thumb occasionally brushing over your clit. Your knees tremble and you aren't sure for how long you're going to be able to hold yourself up. "You touched yourself thinking of me, didn't you?" You whimper in response, shaping words is an ability far gone at this point. "I was thinking of you, too; how much I love stretching your tight little cunt, how good your mouth felt on me while you choked on my cock, how much I fucking loved covering your pretty face with my cum."

"Fuck, I will, I will come, I will come," you chant louder and louder as he increases his speed and presses against your g-spot. You cry out, your vision blurring for a second as your climax washes over you.

You barely have time to process before his fingers are out of you, he picks you up and drops you on the bed. You bounce a little bit as you hit the mattress, your vision still hazy while your body is shaking with the aftermaths of your orgasm.

His pants are off, the condom on faster than you could realize what's happening. Federico is between your thighs, spreading your legs as far as they go. Your muscles pull and you know you'll ache like hell next day but who the hell cares when his cock is pressing against your entrance.

You lift to him involuntarily, inviting him to thrust into you, to take you finally. All those nights you spent with pleasuring yourself, thinking of his touch, imagining him stretching your muscles, claiming your body in a way only he could... None of it lived up to the real deal, not even far.

He swings his hips and his cock pushes through your still contacting walls. Your lips open in an 'o'. Your hands clutch the sheets around you. He's so deep, you can almost feel him in your belly.

He gives you no time to get used to his thickness in you. Oh no... He starts pounding into you like a mad man. His need is just as obvious as yours. Your name is like a prayer stumbling out of your mouth over and over again, fuelling his speed and intensity even more.

His forehead is glistening with sweat. Your fingers are digging into his shoulders as he leans over you and deepens his angle further more, making you scream his name over and over again until you can take it no more and explode around him. You pull him with you, your pussy trying to push him out of you but he buries himself all the way into you, enjoying your pleasure together.

The night blurs into a steamy, sweaty, clammy time with the two of you getting lost in each other over and over again like without making a conscious decision you still made the call to make up for the lost time.

But the morning comes quickly and when you wake up, you feel nothing but shame and regret. You stare at him sleeping next to you and your heart aches. If you could, you would turn back time. If you could, you wouldn't give up so easily. However, your chance is gone and you should have known better than let this ever happen. What were you even thinking?

You get out of the bed and start gathering your clothes. Your muscles ache, just like you suspected last night that they would. But it's your heart that hurts the most. You shouldn't have done this.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a sleepy voice, catching your wrist as he reaches for you, still half asleep.

"I won't be the other woman," you state with a trembling voice. You feel like throwing up. You never thought you'd be one of those selfish, terrible people who became the other one. That poor girl... She's out there somewhere completely oblivious to her boyfriend cheating on her.

"You are not." He says with a gravelly voice, rubbing his face as he sits up.

"You said you had someone."

"Yes but no, it's... she said she wasn't sure what she wanted, that we shouldn't label it –"

"You don't do well with no labels." You point out. Federico Bernardeschi is a conventional man with conventional needs. A no labels relationship is simply not something you can imagine him in.

"No, I really don't." He laughs, glancing at you. "I just wanted to try something different and it was too fresh with you so I liked the idea of no strings," he explains with a small shrug. "But if you –"

"Yes." You cut him off, jumping on the bed, kissing him full on the lips, your hands cradling his cheeks.

"Yeah?"

"If there's no one else."

"No one but you." He grins, pulling you down with him to the bed. "I'll meet her today and let her know. She knows about you, you know."

"She does?" You ask, your eyebrows raising in surprise.

"Everyone knows about you because I can't not talk about you." He laughs softly, planting a kiss on the top of your head and you melt a little more in his arms.

"We've got this." You smile, placing a kiss on his chest.

"Finally."