Roman Bürki - Wednesday Is Vent Day

Warnings: explicit sexual content, name calling, strong language, oral (female), spanking, clamps, restricts (light bondage), BDSM, D/s

"This is driving me nuts." She huffed with a shake of her head and she kicked her shoes off angrily. Her cheeks were flushed, her voice trembled as she rambled annoyed.

"How about we don't talk about work now?" Roman suggested while he watched her pacing in the room, completely riled up. Wednesday was their night and they had a strict no job related conversation rule. Any other day, he was happy to listen, and happy to share his own thoughts but Wednesday was an exception. Wednesday was vent-day.

"And so they just go and try to tell me that I can't do something like that because... wait for it..."

"Kat," he cut her off with a straight voice but she still went on. He was aware of how difficult it was for her to be the only female member of the board, he was aware she had to work double time to be heard, for her ideas to be accepted. Roman was aware of it all. He was aware of how difficult it was not only for her but for him as well to keep their relationship hidden from all. However, the rules were rules and the fact that she ignored him for a good few minutes now wasn't going to fly with him. He raised an eyebrow at her, his jaws clenched. "Katharina."

She flinched by the edge in his voice, a small gasp escaped her lips and he didn't miss the shudder that ran over body. He loved seeing that reaction, loved how just the sligthest change in his tone could set her on the edge.

"Clothes off, on your knees," he ordered, his hands flat on the kitchen island, gaze set on her. Her tongue slowly ran over her lips and she turned towards him. He could see she was struggling with holding back the words but this was not the time, nor the place, nor what she needed. Her eyes were blazing, the flush from her cheeks travelled down her cleavage. She inhaled deeply, he could tell she was counting not to say anything stupid and end up with a punishment. Her inner battles amused him immensly. Whether her submissive nature won out and she complied, whether her stubborn streak got the best of her and he could spank her ass sore, the result was pleasing for him either way. "I'm not going to ask again, slut."

Her eyes narrowed at him before she reached for the edge of her dress and pulled it off her body with a swift move, followed by her bra and panties, leaving her completely naked. Roman sucked his bottomlip between his teeth, his cock now fully erected and pressing against the fly of his jeans. She glanced at him from under her lashes as she dropped on her knees, hands rested on her spread thighs with palm upwards, her back straight, breasts pushed forward, head held high.

"Good girl." He smiled and pushed away from the counter, pulled his t-shirt over his head before he slowly approached her. Her breathing turned even, her chest rising and falling slowly as the tension left her body. "Better now." He mused when he stopped in front of her. His hand lightly caressed the side of her cheek and she leant into his touch like a kitten. His thumb brushed over her lips, smudging her deep burgundy lipstick slightly. Her tongue sneaked out and she leant slightly forwards.

"Do you want to use your mouth for something more useful, whore?" He asked as he opened his fly and his dick fell out. She licked her lips again, her eyes darkening visibly. "So?" He dragged his cock over her lips, smearing precum over her her mouth, her tongue sneaking out for a taste of the savoury flavour she was so familiar with.

"Please, Sir, fuck my throat." She mewled, her breasts heaving, her eyes stuck on his cock in front of her.

"Tongue out, slut, eyes on me." She complied and he slowly slid into her mouth, lightly brushing hair out of her face. He stopped for a moment and she growled in protest, her eyes narrowing at him.