Marco Asensio - The Best Day Of His Life

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

Marco couldn't wipe the grin off his face ever since the third whistle had been blown by the referee. They'd made it through the group and he'd scored a hattrick, things couldn't be any better. The feeling when the ball had hit the back of the net couldn't be described, there were no words enough to tell the story of everything that'd gone through his mind in those moments. Those three seconds when the ball had met the net had been the most perfect ones in his entire life, even better than his score in the Champions League final.

He only wished that his girlfriend could be there to witness his victory in person. He understood that she had family matters to deal with and he wasn't mad or disappointed that she couldn't make it but it would have made the perfect moment above perfect if she'd been there. He wished he could share this with her because she'd deserve it. His girl was the best any man could ask for, the amount of patience and understanding she's showed ever since they've been together was unreal.

Marco had some rough moments when he hadn't played as much as he'd have liked to, when he'd picked up an injury and through it all she'd been like a immovable mountain, dealing with his harbouring feelings, facing the hate of the bullies, and never once she's complained, never once she's said that she had enough.

His roommate for the tournament was Lucas but like the rest of the team, he was released by the coach for the rest of the night. Most guys had their families there and Igor and his dad were of course also there but Marco just wanted to call his girlfriend and spend the night on Facetime with her. He missed her, a lot, her calmness, the way only she could be happy for him, he missed sharing such special moments with her.

He opened the door to his room, his phone already in hand only to get the air knocked out of his lungs as he was pounced.

"I'm so proud of you!" She beamed, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, and he stumbled from the force of her move.

"You are here!" He pulled back slightly to take a look at her, cupped her face into his hands, the grin on his face growing even bigger if that was possible. He could barely believe she was there for real.

"I am!" She squealed but was quickly cut off as he kissed her hard on the lips. He missed her lips, so soft and lush and always tasting like apple pie. She moaned against his mouth, her nails lightly caught the back of his neck as she moved to him. "I take it you missed me?" She mumbled with a small giggle.

"I was about to call you." He nodded as he kissed his way down to the side of her neck, loving how more and more goosebumps appeared on her soft skin with each and ever little touch of his lips. "How are you here?" He was leading her towards the bed, her steps slightly shaky as she was walking backwards, and small shudders shook her body.

"I got on a plane," she whimpered quietly as his teeth grazed over her collarbone. The back of her knees hit the bed and he chuckled.

"Always have to be smart." He laughed as they fell down to the bed and he crawled between her legs. He was so pumped and so happy for hours now and with her here, so unexpectedly, he could barely contain himself.

"My sister had the baby, I made the photos she wanted and I got on the first plane here," she explained, her back arched from the bed as he kissed down her chest. His fingers hooked to the hem of her top and he tugged at it. She lifted from the bed and he quickly pulled it over her head and without wasting any time, his lips found her nipples. She bit her lip as she followed his lead and pulled on his shirt, both of them desperate and hungry for the other.

They'd barely spent any time apart since they've been together until now and it showed in their urgent moves, in the way they rushed things a little more than usually. He pulled away from her and his shirt followed hers to the floor besides the bed.