No - Sergio Ramos

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language, throat grabbing, name calling, spanking

She could feel his eyes on herself with every move she made. His gaze penetrated her through the heavily pumping sensual music. Her arms raised above her head and she slid down with her back against the pole, still not facing her audience. Her tiny little white skirt slipped up, her silver thong peaked out from under. The air was steamy by expectation, suspense and the undeniable smell of desire.

When she was younger she struggled with serious body image issues. As a child she was chubby and bullied a lot for it by the time she grew into a teenager there was barely any plus left on her but it was never enough for her, by the time she turned 18 she was dancing at the edge of anorexia. Her life came to a turning point when her friend dragged her to a poledancing class. Slowly, she started growing muscles, and her strength grew with them both physicall and mentally. The first time when she realized what kind of power she held as a woman when they were at a show and she saw the reaction she had on people. That wasn’t enough for her, she needed more of the hungry stares that made her feel not only beautiful but powerful as well. And so she turned towards the night, where the sinners go for sanctuary.

Her fingers wrapped around the cold metal and she swirled around, her gaze finding him at the closest table to the stage. Her ankles wrapped around the pole and she pulled herself up. He followed the move, his attention not wavering for a single moment even when the waiter tried to ask if he needed anything. The same was true for her. All she could see and feel was Sergio Ramos’ eyes on her. It was like she danced for him, and only him. The crowd turned into a blur around him, and his presence was sharp as a full hd screen. The music was a quiet background noise for her besides her even breathing. Goosebumps appeared on her skin as his intense dark eyes drilled into her. She let go of the pole with her hands, her thighs gripped the pole tightly as she let herself fall backwards, hanging down, her long dark hair brushing the sparkling floor under her.

Their gaze locked and she could feel her nipples hardening against the thin fabric of her white lace bra. Never before did she even consider having anything, a one night stand or something more serious with anyone from the crowd. Lord knew there were more than enough rich and handsome men in the exclusive club she spent her nights at who would have been interested in her. But the place was her sanctuary and she danced merely for her own pleasure. That was true until two weeks ago this man walked through the doors and put desire previously unkown into her body. There wasn’t a single day since then when she wouldn’t have thought of him. Everytime she touched herself she imagined his strong tattoed hands ruthelessly taking everything from her and giving back just as much.

She swang her upper body and caught the pole with one hand, swirled around on the top, the glitter she carefully applied on her skin sparkled in the flashing lights. From the distance she must have looked like a pixie or a nymph. The song arrived to its climax and she let go of the pole, her knees bent as her body laid to the side. She slid down with such speed for unexperienced eyes it must have looked like she was about to crash against the ground. Her landing was in perfect rhythm with the music. She stopped a hair away from the hard floor in the very moment the song ended.

Her performance was followed by a round of applause. However, all she saw was Sergio Ramos sitting in the front row like a statue, showing no intention to appreciate what she just did. She bowed with a smile on her face, glanced at his buldge from under her lashes, hoping this tiny little unprofessionality would go unnoticed.

It was nearly 3 in the morning when she started out from the club. She waved to the other girls as she pulled her jacket over her little black dress and pushed the backdoor open when without warning he was on her. She moaned against his lips that devoured hers mouth, teeth sinking into her bottomlip, demanding entrance. Her back clashed against the hard brick wall as he pushed her backwards. His hands roamed over her body, brushed over her full breasts down to her stomach, over her thighs. He pulled her leg up, and she complied, curled it around his waist and moved her hips to his. They both growled by the contact, the need to have each other left no room for hesitation or second guesses. The kiss left her breathless, waking every little nerve in her body. His hands were rough against his soft skin, touching every little part he could reach.