Justin Kluivert - The Perfect Cake

Warnings: explicit sexual content, strong language

This felt nice, whatever was happening exactly, he liked it, that much he knew even asleep. He stretched his arms above his head, the muscles in his abdomen pulling, his hips lifting upwards instinctively and he heard the whimper. His eyes fluttered open, the haze of just being awake still complicating the process of working out just what exactly was happening.

His gaze fell down and he blinked a couple of times, seeing the blanket had a human size bump. He didn't have to wonder much longer what was happening when her lips wrapped around his cock and she sucked so hard, he couldn't help but curse under his breath as he fell back against the pillows.

She had a habit of waking him up with something sexual, whether it was her slim fingers around his dick, or her mouth, or her pussy as she rode him depended on her mood. They'd agreed in the beginning - when they'd decided the best way to get rid of their frustrations was to have sex with each other – that neither of them minded being waken up to the other being up to something naughty.

His breathing turned ragged as she took more of his dick in her mouth, almost all the way down and then up. She was good at this, likely because she enjoyed it. He loved knowing how turned on she could get just by giving him head, it definitely gave an extra edge to it.

But then there weren't many things he didn't love or admire about her. She was his best friend for a reason. They've known each other since the academy years in Ajax, with her brother always taking her to work, she'd practically become one of the boys, always hanging with them, always playing with them and over time she's actually become a football player as well.

The two of them have been inseparable since those days. It was more difficult now that he was in Italy, and she could only visit on rare occasions with both of them having trainings and matches all the time. That was what initially lead to their sex deal, the lack of time. In general she was way more outgoing and open about her sexual apatite than he was and one night she'd flat out asked him if given the permission he'd have sex with her or not. Justin thought about it for long hours and then long days, wondering if it was true that the whole thing messed friendships up. However, their relationship was rock solid and in the end he'd had to admit, she was right, working through their frustrations together was the safest and best option they could come up with.

He'd never looked at her as a woman before. Of course, he had eyes, he knew she was stunning, and depending on her mood she could be hot as hell but he only just noticed the small things; the way her hips curve in such a perfect wave, her messy curls making her looks so effortlessly sensual, the little freckles over her cheeks he could count while she was asleep.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath as her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock and she dived down again, over his length. He wasn't going to hold on for long if she kept that up. "Come here." He grabbed her arm lightly and she let go of him with a loud pop. Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she appeared from under the blanket, a smug little smirk playing over her face.

"I'm hungry." She sighed and straddled him, her drenched pussy rubbed against his erection, dampening him, teasing him.

"Glad you didn't say that with your mouth full of my cock." He chuckled and gripped her hips, his fingers softly digging into her flesh. She needed to stop moving.

"It'd have sounded like Chewie said it and you wouldn't have understood anyway." She grinned and pushed down against him, the tip of his cock slipping between her wet folds. Her nails sank into his stomach as she held onto him for balance.

His arm curled around her waist and he threw her down to the mattress, settling between her legs. He was pressing against her middle, this time he was the one with the teasing.