Mats Hummels - Laugh More

Warnings: strong language, explicit sexual content

A noise came out of him that was nor a grunt, nor a laugh, somewhere in between because he was having the time of his life and also the most difficult one. She was on top of him, her beautiful naked body the only thing he could look at, her warm pussy wrapped around his cock and she was laughing out of control. Now there was only one tiny little problem with that; namely that her entire body trembled, her muscles contacted, she was shaking inside out, on him, around him and never in his life he had such a hard time not to let go too early.

It’d all started after the match. This had been the first time she’d been at the stands and Mats had been both excited and anxious about it. They’ve been dating for about four months and things were getting serious between them. They stayed over at the other nearly every night, she had stuff at his place, and he had at hers as well. Things have been progessing so naturally, neither of them felt the need to either label their relationship or talk about the state they were at.

Once he’d emerged from the dressing room, he’d realized it’d been the single greatest idea to invite her to the match. She’d been beaming with pride and was completely hyped by the energies in the stadium. Through the entire trip home and during the dinner they’d shared, she couldn’t stop talking about her amazing experiences.

Mats had listened to her quietly, just watched her from behind his glass of red wine. She’d been rambling, gesturing widely, told him about the game from her point of view. He’d chuckled lightly when she’d gotten even more animated at the point when she’d mentioned the time when he’d been tackled. Her outrage was the most adorable thing he’d ever seen in his entire life. Her brows knitted and she glared and snarled and cussed at the other player, threats had flown about what she’d do to the other man if she could get her hands on him.

He’d never before seen her being that involved in anything. Of course, she’d talked about her day, her job, who’d pissed her off, who’d put a smile on her face but never to this intensity, never with so much passion. In a way, he’d just felt lucky and incredibly grateful that not only she put up with him being a football player but getting so involved immediately in something that had never before hold any interest for her.

She’d been so caught up in her match analyzing that they even skipped the film that they’d planned to watch after dinner. They’d started watching it but Mats had to realize very quickly that no amount of chick flicks or horror or action could end the never ending detailed story of his latest and her first game.

He’d planned to let her just ramble on because he’d loved every minute of it, how animated she’d become, how much attention she’d paid to the smallest of details, how she’d not only known the names of every single player from Bayern but also the opponents, the managers and the referees. And she’d seem to see everything he’d done on the pitch, even the tiniest of smiles, grimaces she could recall.

Once she’d been done with the entire 90+ minutes, she’d kissed him with so much passion and love that he’d thought if he wasn’t kissed again through his entire life, it wouldn’t matter because that single kiss had been filled with everything he’d been looking for ever since he knew his mind.

They’d stumbled to the bedroom somehow, he couldn’t even recall how. Clothes had gotten lost on the way towards the bed and by the time their bodies hit the sheets, they’d been both naked and more than ready to use their energies in the best ways possible.

Sex with her has always been wonderful, it was like she could read his mind, always moved in a way that drove him mad, and pushed him to the edge faster than he’d have liked to. The way her hips moved was not only amazing to watch but nothing had ever felt as good before as the way she circled her hips and he was buried deep inside her.

Nothing could compare to the beauty of her face when she let it all go, her head falling, her cheeks flushed, her mouth opening for an ‘o’, a scream ripping through her, her eyes closed, back bowed as she let the euphoria taking over her and send her into complete oblivion.

As soon as his back had hit the mat, she’d been on him, lowered herself down to his painfully hard cock. Mats had just watched her, enjoyed her warmth around him, loved the way her nails carved his toned chest, how her breasts heaved as she rode herself closer and closer to the edge again.

He could see the moment when she’d lost the rhythm and her mind wandered somewhere else. Her face had changed and she’d bitten her bottomlip so hard, he’d wondered if she was going to shred blood.

“What is it?” He’d asked and she’d opened those gorgeous eyes, looked at him and bursted into laughter. It wasn’t even cute giggling, she was full on having a hysterical laughing session with him in her.

“I’m sorry but…” She tried to say, out of breath in between her giggles but failed to finish the sentence as another wave bubbled through her.

“Babe, you’re gonna want to get off me…”

“I’m doing it, give me a moment.” She dropped on him, her front pressing against his bare chest as she kept on cackling.

“I said get off me, not get me off.” He laughed out, sweat broke out around his temple while she trembled on top of him. “Fuck, babe seriously… If you don’t get off me…”

“You’re gonna come.” She laughed even harder and he chuckled lowly. She wouldn’t have missed the edge in his voice if she hadn’t been too busy with cackling.

Mats gripped her waist and pushed her on her back and she squealed, insintinctly wrapping her legs around his waist, her heels digging into his ass and she lifted to him. He leant over her, his dick sinking deep into her tunnel, turning her giggle into a moan.

“It’s gonna be quick and you can keep on laughing.” He kissed her with a grin on his face and started pounding into her so hard, all she could do was scream against his lips. Her nails dag into his shoulders as he thrusted into her, his cock knocking against her cervix, his pubic bone brushing against her clit with each swing of his hips. She lifted to him, her full breasts pressing against him and he growled, dragged his lips from hers, teeth sinking into her flesh, marking her.

Her muscles tensed around him, he could feel her being close when his hand slipped between them and his thumb drew small circles over the little bundle of nerves until she was nothing but a shaking, screaming mess under him and he had no choice but let go himself.

“People should laugh more during sex,” she panted with her eyes on the ceiling when he dropped his head on her shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

“I love you,” he said with the outmost naturality, with the type of ease that even startled him. This was the first time it didn’t scare him or felt forced or rushed, it simply felt right to say those words.

“People should definitely laugh more during sex,” she said softly as she cupped his face and pressed her lips to his. “I love you, too.”